Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Most sensibly post of the last 24 hours. Spot on and all I meant. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

The ref had a stinker.  He isn't a poor referee or a cheat, he just had a bad day at the office like anyone can have at their profession. A ref is no different.  The sending off was a really poor decision and no doubt had a bearing on the end result but if I was NF I would be more concerned of the lack of discipline thereafter. They were STILL going on about the red card when mick scored the equaliser. NF could still have took something from the game but their players and sidelines became focused on jim brown and not the match. Glenburn just set about their business and won the game. These bad decisions happen to us all and when NF played Stewarton at dean park earlier in the season they won due to a referee having a stinker of a day. It dominated the p & b forum too with Sean dalton getting slated on this. It happens to every team. Offsides are pointless arguing with refs about. VAR still takes 5 minutes to decide them when an amateur referee only has a split second and no one to help him. Why the ayrshire committee have been brought into it I have no idea. What they meant to do? Bring a spare ref with them and sub him off if he is having a nightmare?? 

Just seeing this and its turned into a car crash. Things happen and are said during the 90 minutes that are maybe wrong but can be put down to emotions. This is just embarrassing to slag and question someone's Integrity a day and a half later.  We got beat, we pick ourselves up use the 2 week break to try come back stronger. Mookshaw if your a New Farm Man. Thanks for the support but please give it a rest. Taken it too far now 

Just seeing this and its turned into a car crash. Things happen and are said during the 90 minutes that are maybe wrong but can be put down to emotions. This is just embarrassing to slag and question someone's Integrity a day and a half later.  We got beat, we pick ourselves up use the 2 week break to try come back stronger. Mookshaw if your a New Farm Man. Thanks for the support but please give it a rest. Taken it too far now 
Exactly well said n put

Who from drongan signed for hurlford? We’ve played them this season and although they’re a good side with decent boys no one stuck right out to the degree of signing with hulford? Although I’ve not seen hulford this season yet so don’t know the standard of player they’re looking for.

1 hour ago, 4-3-3R said:

Who from drongan signed for hurlford? We’ve played them this season and although they’re a good side with decent boys no one stuck right out to the degree of signing with hulford? Although I’ve not seen hulford this season yet so don’t know the standard of player they’re looking for.

Darren and connor boyd. Hurlford of the past mibbay but the current hurlford squad are desperate for players. Both boys will play for them