Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

One thing I’m not is a cheat pal a play the game wisely old head [emoji102] people getting carried away was a decent game enjoy the rest of your season 
Why not come clean with said recording i respect you for not going there if rumours are true

Ps lm an older head m8
Look I've just sampled ma gantry so I'll appreciate you as a player an leave it there we all get angry swings n roundabouts and as you say you played too whistle did you no think putting ball out like new farm did wen player down and I'm saying with no TOWN CSLLED Mallice

Put the can down. Your an absolute embarrassment
Here dickhead like I said wheres recording and everything had calmed down till you stuck yer big mouth n big break back in I been watching ammy 35+ and seen it all till yesterdays so fuk off annoying bitch

3 hours ago, Dundunfun said:

We all known refs like to sit on their perch and be the boss on the park we all know some of their decision are shite. And we all know if the side line starts spewing bile and shite he's definitely no going to be giving favourable decisions to that side. Maybe you's need to have a word with your side line in future

Totally agree with you. When are people going to get it into their heads that its not ok for clowns like Mookshaw to shout abuse at referees and get away with it.

Refs are human beings with human feelings and hear everything that gets shouted.

While they will never admit it, they are going to struggle to give a 50-50 decision to a sideline thats been barking shite at them.

To make it perfectly clear, I was not at the New Farm game and cant comment on how good or bad the ref was, or exactly what was shouted from the touchline, and I have a lot of time for their committee , but maybe its a wake up call to folk who believe they can dish it out without getting it back in kind.

Referees do not leave the house on a Saturday thinking, "How can I spoil this game this afternoon". They happen to do it for the love of the game. FFS, some of them leave the house to ESCAPE abuse on a Saturday.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

3 hours ago, o'connor said:

Some touch and finish all the same 👀

Had tae laugh at this post. i’d love to see this touch and finish at the tail end of the season when the welfares playin 3 games a week and the oconnor goals are drying up faster than they 2 boys from drongan signed way thistle. Away and gees piece mick

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Totally agree with you. When are people going to get it into their heads that its not ok for clowns like Mookshaw to shout abuse at referees and get away with it.

Refs are human beings with human feelings and hear everything that gets shouted.

While they will never admit it, they are going to struggle to give a 50-50 decision to a sideline thats been barking shite at them.

To make it perfectly clear, I was not at the New Farm game and cant comment on how good or bad the ref was, or exactly what was shouted from the touchline, and I have a lot of time for their committee , but maybe its a wake up call to folk who believe they can dish it out without getting it back in kind.

Referees do not leave the house on a Saturday thinking, "How can I spoil this game this afternoon". They happen to do it for the love of the game. FFS, some of them leave the house to ESCAPE abuse on a Saturday.

Youve never gave a ref stick?

Clap clap clap thanks for the abuse I'm trying to escape too

1 hour ago, Boab17 said:

Youve never gave a ref stick?

I was a ref in the amateurs and juniors for 15 years ( a long time ago mind) so I know what I'm talking about mate.

Yes, I've given a ref 'stick', but dont think I've ever felt the need to be abusive.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

I was a ref in the amateurs and juniors for 15 years ( a long time ago mind) so I know what I'm talking about mate.
Yes, I've given a ref 'stick', but dont think I've ever felt the need to be abusive.
Reap wot you sow and it was a poor poor performance

The ref had a stinker.  He isn't a poor referee or a cheat, he just had a bad day at the office like anyone can have at their profession. A ref is no different.  The sending off was a really poor decision and no doubt had a bearing on the end result but if I was NF I would be more concerned of the lack of discipline thereafter. They were STILL going on about the red card when mick scored the equaliser. NF could still have took something from the game but their players and sidelines became focused on jim brown and not the match. Glenburn just set about their business and won the game. These bad decisions happen to us all and when NF played Stewarton at dean park earlier in the season they won due to a referee having a stinker of a day. It dominated the p & b forum too with Sean dalton getting slated on this. It happens to every team. Offsides are pointless arguing with refs about. VAR still takes 5 minutes to decide them when an amateur referee only has a split second and no one to help him. Why the ayrshire committee have been brought into it I have no idea. What they meant to do? Bring a spare ref with them and sub him off if he is having a nightmare??