Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

We all known refs like to sit on their perch and be the boss on the park we all know some of their decision are shite. And we all know if the side line starts spewing bile and shite he's definitely no going to be giving favourable decisions to that side. Maybe you's need to have a word with your side line in future

4 minutes ago, The Tavern Tippler said:
19 minutes ago, Dundunfun said:
At the end of the day you's got beat deal wae it ffs. If you are that hell bent on slandering a ref report him to the safa see where that gets you.

A can't report anyone am just a fan, look we lost to Tarbolton last weekend, we weren't good enough on the day and the better team won, no one was on here complaining about it were they?, but yesterday that wasn't the case, New Farm got screwed by the Ref, we will never know what the outcome of the game would have been if he hadn't wrongly sent the boy off so we will just have to dust ourselves off and move on, but any Referee can't have a game that and not expect a bit of a backlash

How can you say got screwed by a ref he was maybe wrong but it's bad enough to question  his or her honesty 

How can you say got screwed by a ref he was maybe wrong but it's bad enough to question  his or her honesty 
He was massively wrong as I said b4 hes needing too take up the specsavers offer or pack it in totally incompetent yesterday out off his depth for amateur fitba

2 minutes ago, mookshaw said:
9 minutes ago, Safe hands sunday league said:

He was massively wrong as I said b4 hes needing too take up the specsavers offer or pack it in totally incompetent yesterday out off his depth for amateur fitba

So in your opinion who would do these type of games then whoever's you pick will be in some counts bad books

So in your opinion who would do these type of games then whoever's you pick will be in some counts bad books
Ayrshire Amateur Football has definitely got an abundance of referees that we can just tell ones that have a bad game to give it up. Ffs if it wasn't for these men there would be no games

6 minutes ago, Safe hands sunday league said:

Someone who is neutral and doesn't react too criticism when he gets it so wrong youd expect a reaction

Criticism who is qualified to criticise then who is neutral enough for that ?

7 minutes ago, o said:
Some touch and finish all the same emoji102.png

I thought you were better than that you accuse thistle off cheating recorded on tape come good ,o r your just as bad ya w****r.

Take that hook out your mouth pal and listen to what you just said why am I a cheat a play to whistle kid

1 minute ago, mookshaw said:
6 minutes ago, o said:
Take that hook out your mouth pal and listen to what you just said why am I a cheat a play to whistle kid

I'm not biting your a smashing player but dont get cokey you know the score SONNY.

One thing I’m not is a cheat pal a play the game wisely old head 👀 people getting carried away was a decent game enjoy the rest of your season