Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Ur embarrassing yourself. The troll u talk about is the ayrshire president so it kinda has alot to do with him when u accuse a group of guys watching a game being impartial. Please tell me ur not involved with New Farm
I'm not involved with anybody and for ppl too say ref had a good game is embarrassing and whoppee do hes ayrshire president should I bow hes just another guy too me no better no worse

I feel bad as I kinda started this part of the thread. I was just a bit shocked at some of the decisions Jim made during the game. I think it's clear from the amount of different people comments he had a bad game but is doesn't deserve some of the abuse and comments being made at him. As just said, he is amatuer just like the teams etc and will get plenty wrong in future but he has more good games than bad games.

So you weren't actually keeping up with play!! The only way people are going to be happy is if linesmen are introduced for premier league games. An extra 40 quid a game per team for them isn't a lot. Even the some folk won't be happy because they will make mistakes aswell
Ye they would make mistakes but not massive game changers like mr Btown did.

Do you honestly think VAR was introduced to the pro game because the referee and linesmen were getting all decisions correct
Linesman would have got it correct yesterday regarding offsides and wrong red card they decisions are the extreme off how wrong you can be without em

Maybe so. But until we get linesmen in the amateur game all the decision are made by one man. Whether right or wrong he has to standby those decisions. Some people won't like it others will that's the beauty of the game it gives us all something to talk about on these forums.

Maybe so. But until we get linesmen in the amateur game all the decision are made by one man. Whether right or wrong he has to standby those decisions. Some people won't like it others will that's the beauty of the game it gives us all something to talk about on these forums.
For God sake give it up, aye ok Mookshaw is talking a lot a pish about Ayrshire amateur committee supporting Glenburn but as regards to the Referee hes spot on, he made a big mistake in sending off the New Farm boy which turned the game on its head, then at the end everyone at that game could plainly see the Glenburn boy was a MILE offside including the Referee, he never gave the offside out of sheer spite because of the shit he was getting from the boy he sent offs dad and a few other New Farm supporters, why pretend when you know thats the truth

For God sake give it up, aye ok Mookshaw is talking a lot a pish about Ayrshire amateur committee supporting Glenburn but as regards to the Referee hes spot on, he made a big mistake in sending off the New Farm boy which turned the game on its head, then at the end everyone at that game could plainly see the Glenburn boy was a MILE offside including the Referee, he never gave the offside out of sheer spite because of the shit he was getting from the boy he sent offs dad and a few other New Farm supporters, why pretend when you know thats the truth
Your spot on but said committee thought ref had a good game you can see where am coming from , yeh

At the end of the day you's got beat deal wae it ffs. If you are that hell bent on slandering a ref report him to the safa see where that gets you.

At the end of the day you's got beat deal wae it ffs. If you are that hell bent on slandering a ref report him to the safa see where that gets you.
It's no about who one or lost it's about honesty and integrity and yesterday that flew out the window to internity it's ok for any team too get beat fair n square as you would off seen yesterday if you were there or no an d I'm speaking from an honest view

It's no about who one or lost it's about honesty and integrity and yesterday that flew out the window to internity it's ok for any team too get beat fair n square as you would off seen yesterday if you were there or no an d I'm speaking from an honest view
*eternity

A can't report anyone am just a fan, look we lost to Tarbolton last weekend, we weren't good enough on the day and the better team won, no one was on here complaining about it were they?, but yesterday that wasn't the case, New Farm got screwed by the Ref, we will never know what the outcome of the game would have been if he hadn't wrongly sent the boy off so we will just have to dust ourselves off and move on, but any Referee can't have a game that and not expect a bit of a backlash