Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Shouldn't you be getting ready for chapel 123 touch yer toes 45sick take the dick. Listen mouth piece you started it I was at said game the ref needs a white stick or else hes wilfully cheated

Usual small minded ayrshire patter that. If someone dosent agree with you they are a tim. Well done in playing right upto the stereotype. p***k!

It's not pish I was there as they were

So first you heard they were there and then you were there.

The Vice President would have been on the New Farm Touchline, and then probably the Match Secretary and others were watching the game too. So what’s the problem with them watching a game, why comment on their impartiality??

I dont know them I heard on touch line they were there, was there till the end and saw.....

So first you heard they were there and then you were there.

The Vice President would have been on the New Farm Touchline, and then probably the Match Secretary and others were watching the game too. So what’s the problem with them watching a game, why comment on their impartiality??

I dont know them I heard on touch line they were there, was there till the end and saw.....

Ah right, so you don’t know them.

But you heard they were there, to support one team. Even though the Vice President is on the New Farm Committee. But you then question their impartiality.

Like I said, what a load of pish.

I didnt hear they were there too support one team it was my own observation its f all too do with you troll.

Ah right, so you don’t know them.

But you heard they were there, to support one team. Even though the Vice President is on the New Farm Committee. But you then question their impartiality.

Like I said, what a load of pish.

That's the thing here an amateur game you get amateur refs. They make mistakes the same as players and coaches. You would be asking a lot of an amateur ref to get every decision on the park correct.
I was up with play 2 blatant offside 3rd goal was so far offside he was in the bus queue outside

Ur embarrassing yourself. The troll u talk about is the ayrshire president so it kinda has alot to do with him when u accuse a group of guys watching a game being impartial. Please tell me ur not involved with New Farm

I didnt hear they were there too support one team it was my own observation its f all too do with you troll.

So you weren't actually keeping up with play!! The only way people are going to be happy is if linesmen are introduced for premier league games. An extra 40 quid a game per team for them isn't a lot. Even the some folk won't be happy because they will make mistakes aswell