Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

f**k sake canny defend thst statement then mate. You’ve got a good wee side thigh, 2-3 decent lads and can see how you’ve been getting results.

Thanks mate it’s frustrating as f**k when refs ruin it for yeah we aw get it at 1 point no taking anything away from the crosshouse boys but a reckon after a slow start we woulda won 11v11

On 24/11/2019 at 09:24, mouse10 said:

Did u see the game ref cost drongan the game 9 men and an assistant sent aff explains it aw

This isn’t at all true.  The way some of your players and sideline spoke to the referee was an embarrassment. Perhaps you should take some responsibility rather than trying to blame someone else. That way you have a tiny chance of sorting yourselves out.

what is true is that your centre half should have been sent off for 2 bookable offences long before the first red card. What’s also true is that your team rallied well when down to 9 men.

basically, the ref didn’t ruin this game, your players and sideline did with their anger issues and inability to regulate their behaviour. Get some counselling and you’ll be a decent outfit. Until then, you’re destined to implode at the first sign of tension.

• 3 weeks later...

What's the thoughts on there being a fixture list this weekend in ayrshire. I assumed there wasn't any games on until I bumper Into a guy that's been asked to help oot on Saturday. He says there are 3 clubs struggling to field a team so far that he knows about. 2 bein the premier league and one on the 2nd. Still seems pretty early to me to be expecting a Xmas break surely

I think it’s a disgrace the league have arranged fixtures for this weekend. With work nights out, and other commitments that need attention after work finishes the last thing the majority need is another fixture 4 or so days before Xmas day! They have put pressure on clubs to try and field a side at this time of year so close to Xmas and if clubs don’t do so then they will forfeit points and get fined.
Common sense prevails again... NOT!!!!!

3 hours ago, 4-3-3R said:

I think it’s a disgrace the league have arranged fixtures for this weekend. With work nights out, and other commitments that need attention after work finishes the last thing the majority need is another fixture 4 or so days before Xmas day! They have put pressure on clubs to try and field a side at this time of year so close to Xmas and if clubs don’t do so then they will forfeit points and get fined.
Common sense prevails again... NOT!!!!!

Could not agree more its absolutely ridiculous. I bet you theres not one of them attending matches this weekend due to xmas commitments they will have yet all these players have to make themselves available. Shocking decision

Doesn't really take into account the away teams tho. Also wouldn't be the first Time manager thinks he has 16 players then an xmas night out leaves him with 10. The Joy's of Amateur football I suppose what I will say tho is looking at the dates I think 3 Saturdays off, (21, 28 and 4th) would be too much, some teams don't ger that at pre season, and if it were me I'd rather be asked to play the 21st tha the 4th with likely no training for a fortnight. I see there are other leagues on as well

Don’t book an astro park and hope for the best. I see a few have booked astro’s. Shortlees, thistle and new farm. Must be fine for numbers.

43 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Down at st Joseph's. New farm was in cruise control and non other than Jim Brown has turned the game on its head. Not one to bad mouthbrefs but The Minors have struck gold today with him

I wouldn't quite say they were in cruise control as the NF goalie made some top saves prior to the sending off but I do agree Jim Brown had a shocker and cost NF at the very least a draw