Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

2 hours ago, Big Tee said:

Crosshouse outstanding yesterday an absolute force to be reckoned with 

Force to be reckoned with for who? They beat Fenwick big deal. They just beat minishant the other week? Give me some of what you are smoking. They would be challenging mossblown for bottom if they were a premier side ffs 

Yeah I think a few of their better players have left. Really feel for Chissy, who has worked hard to turn the discipline around, even sacrificing some good players to do so. Hopefully they can weather the storm and come back stronger.

I hear onthank have lost all their 'superstars' and they are supposily struggling for a team going by their facebook match report so the result wouldnt surprise me

4 hours ago, andy25 said:

Shortlees v Hurlford Thistle in Ayrshire Cup.

That will save you posting two scores that day eh? The draw for the Ayrshire was done ages ago so we all knew that plus it's actually Hurlford Thistle v Shortlees. Just to keep you right, no wanting you to go to burnpark by mistake 

The draw was done on Thursday night.

That will save you posting two scores that day eh? The draw for the Ayrshire was done ages ago so we all knew that plus it's actually Hurlford Thistle v Shortlees. Just to keep you right, no wanting you to go to burnpark by mistake