Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

52 minutes ago, Oldsmokey2807 said:

The boy ferdi can’t play much football to be fair can win a header but couldn’t trap a spider in a bucket lid never mind a ball

Haha Sure hes got more to his game than winning headers but each to there own. 

Keep trapping those spiders 👍🕷

56 minutes ago, Thepieman11 said:

Ardeer 7 - 4 galston.   Decent game n good run out for pre season

Took this game in. Galston should have been out of sight by half time. Ardeer won't be anywhere near title challengers on this evidence but I appreciate it is only a friendly 

20 minutes ago, SpyKId said:

From what I have heard about Galston they have signed a few young boys but I also hear they are playing players who have signed with other teams and telling them it’s ok because it’s only a friendly

Yeah there's at least two boys I know off who are signed elsewhere and playing with them 

Yeah there's at least two boys I know off who are signed elsewhere and playing with them 

Very surprised it’s happening considering the president of Ayrshire is involved with Galston. Unless he’s not there and the new management are doing it anyway

Who is signed elsewhere like ? Details are given b4 every game n everyone checked out so cant be the case

Trust me it’s the case. They have played players who are signed with another team. I have evidence to prove it however I won’t be naming names on this forum.

Really don’t see why you would bother, it’s a friendly, it effects nobody.

I would disagree with you there, what about the team the players are already signed with? Imagine there struggling and this happens? It’s got a massive effect

I would disagree with you there, what about the team the players are already signed with? Imagine there struggling and this happens? It’s got a massive effect

Maybe they weren’t playing or training. Maybe they are going to leave anyway. An amateur contract can be scrapped at a click of the fingers as long as the player doesn’t have a debt or still have the teams training kit/tracksuit etc

Maybe they weren’t playing or training. Maybe they are going to leave anyway. An amateur contract can be scrapped at a click of the fingers as long as the player doesn’t have a debt or still have the teams training kit/tracksuit etc

If there going to leave anyway why haven’t they? It’s principle, if everybody was to do the same it would be a shambles