Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Glenburn always go about their business quietly so i have no idea if they have added much to last seasons squad. My only worry is that they have lost one of their top players in Fisher and he is effectively strengthened Thistle at the same time as weakening Glenburn

We had Craig at the juniors and he’s went down hill a lot. He couldn’t play a lot for work so went amateur. Good player years ago but the way he carry’s himself now a days can’t see him returning to the player he was. Wish him well for this season

6 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Glenburn always go about their business quietly so i have no idea if they have added much to last seasons squad. My only worry is that they have lost one of their top players in Fisher and he is effectively strengthened Thistle at the same time as weakening Glenburn

If HT are strengthening by signing Glenburns subs, then that indicates a lot. Good player, but not fit and couldn't get into their midfield. The boy Ferdi is the driving force in their midfield 

On 12/07/2019 at 05:06, eyeswideopen15 said:

Dougie is a great signing. Cass is a good player but I think crosshouse already have plenty similar ( many better ) options. Imo if anyone manages to finish above Waverly they will be a premier league team next season.

With hurlford ams folding and mossblown being offered their place in the premier league who will be offered mossblown first division place? Will it need to be a playoff first game of the season between Largs and killie ams?

Crosshouse have more than enough to win the 1st comfortably.

Thistle win Prem with New Farm a very close 2nd 

10 hours ago, THEMOLE91 said:

Crosshouse have more than enough to win the 1st comfortably.

Thistle win Prem with New Farm a very close 2nd 

very impressed with recruitment from new farm few boys from junior I think and keeping the striker parker is important?????

get ur mortgage on crosshouse for1st with dougie and chisolm in from lees and chrissy and the other young boy in from ht with ross black in midfield and a boy Campbell up front?? w/Kilbride challenge though after beating lees last week? will be very interesting year in premier and first and heard killie ams all out for promotion in lower division

The 1st and 2nd divisions will be the leagues too watch. So many clubs improving and have signed well. This is because they know there's a title challenge in they leagues. The premier is a foregone conclusion every year apart from the one year ex thistle players took the hump and stuffed them.  The amount of premier clubs struggling to get teams too compete is unbelievable and obviously a good club like Hurlford Ams have already bit the dust 

We know we have a huge challenge in the first division to finish at the top end of the league with all the sides involved being of good standard and all able to beat each other so it was important for us to get stronger again still and let others be the judge.

If HT are strengthening by signing Glenburns subs, then that indicates a lot. Good player, but not fit and couldn't get into their midfield. The boy Ferdi is the driving force in their midfield 

The boy ferdi can’t play much football to be fair can win a header but couldn’t trap a spider in a bucket lid never mind a ball