Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Glenburn are miles ahead of new farm and probably Shortlees too at the moment 

Yes I think a few people on here don't realise Shortlees have lost a few key player's who haven't been replaced by players of the same calibre, I doubt they will be challenging for the title. IMO Top 3 will be Thistle, Glenburn and Ardeer, 4-8 Stewarton, New Farm, Shortlees, Kilbride and Dirrans( not necessarily in that order) those not mentioned will be fighting to avoid relegation

Premier - 1st Glenburn 2nd Thistle 3rd Ardeer 

bottom 2 - Mossblown Tarbolton

1st Div - 1st Crosshouse 2nd Galston 

That’s my predictions for the new season with Killie Utd and Mauchline to win the bottom leagues. All the very best to all teams hope it’s an exciting season in the Ayrshire Ammies. 

19 hours ago, The Tavern Tippler said:

Yes I think a few people on here don't realise Shortlees have lost a few key player's who haven't been replaced by players of the same calibre, I doubt they will be challenging for the title. IMO Top 3 will be Thistle, Glenburn and Ardeer, 4-8 Stewarton, New Farm, Shortlees, Kilbride and Dirrans( not necessarily in that order) those not mentioned will be fighting to avoid relegation

I’ve just heard from a very good source that knapp is leaving Darvel to go back and help Shortlees along with Patterson (Troon) and Gold Could that put Shortlees back in as challengers if this is the case? 

And iv just heard from the main source that that is a load of pish. Maybe next season tho. Ps Joe has never left

I’ve just heard from a very good source that knapp is leaving Darvel to go back and help Shortlees along with Patterson (Troon) and Gold Could that put Shortlees back in as challengers if this is the case? 

20 hours ago, The Tavern Tippler said:

Think ardeer good outside bet for league with hurlford and shortlees losing there best players to juniors but heard there wee striker moved up to junior as well big loss for them

3 hours ago, Juniorguru said:

Everyone whos winding up darvel is on the junior forum

Irvine Meadow tournament this weekend. 6 x 30 min games in a 7 team league, with 4 progressing to the semis on sunday

Ardeer

Medda

Houston

Greenock HSFP

Hillington

Mauchline

Stewarton

Predictions....

Edited by Extratime

Think ardeer good outside bet for league with hurlford and shortlees losing there best players to juniors but heard there wee striker moved up to junior as well big loss for them

Ardeer can definitely go and win the league. I heard the boy White knocked back Dalry juniors and is still there. He’s a very good player

1 hour ago, B.R said:

Ardeer can definitely go and win the league. I heard the boy White knocked back Dalry juniors and is still there. He’s a very good player

Just got to be a bit more consistent and they will have a chance.

I'd love to see Ardeer go and win that league. To complete the boys club to top of the amateur ranks in such a short time would be a great achievement. Unfortunately I can see Thistle winning the league by a comfortable distance. With Glenburna comfortable 2nd. Ardeer to fight with shortlees for the best of the rest for me

Some cracking games. I'll get down and have a look at this tournament. Looking forward to seeing mauchline after their signings.

Irvine Meadow tournament this weekend. 6 x 30 min games in a 7 team league, with 4 progressing to the semis on sunday
Ardeer
Medda
Houston
Greenock HSFP
Hillington
Mauchline
Stewarton

Predictions....

Every neutral would love too see someone else winning premier but I just don't see it happening this season. Ardeer are a good side but over the course of a season can't compete with HT. They could possibly take points off them as they did last year but won't win the league unfortunately. Imo the only club that might push them all the way is Glenburn 

34 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

Every neutral would love too see someone else winning premier but I just don't see it happening this season. Ardeer are a good side but over the course of a season can't compete with HT. They could possibly take points off them as they did last year but won't win the league unfortunately. Imo the only club that might push them all the way is Glenburn 

If were honest HT have been going about there business quietly and IMO signing some solid players. It will be tough to see past them but I do think Glenburn will be challenging to the end this year and a bit of luck they may just nip it.

Glenburn always go about their business quietly so i have no idea if they have added much to last seasons squad. My only worry is that they have lost one of their top players in Fisher and he is effectively strengthened Thistle at the same time as weakening Glenburn

If were honest HT have been going about there business quietly and IMO signing some solid players. It will be tough to see past them but I do think Glenburn will be challenging to the end this year and a bit of luck they may just nip it.

2 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Glenburn always go about their business quietly so i have no idea if they have added much to last seasons squad. My only worry is that they have lost one of their top players in Fisher and he is effectively strengthened Thistle at the same time as weakening Glenburn

what position does fisher play?