16 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
18 hours ago, THEMOLE91 said:
Prem - Thistle (New Farm 2nd)
relegated - Mossblown Tarbolton
1st Crosshouse 
2A Darvel 
2B Bellfield 

Who have darvel and bellfield signed? Shocked to see they two names

I know a couple of Bellfield BC players (22yrs old) have went back to the amateurs very decent players one being Roy Barr whom ive always rated. Don't know about Darvel but  new management team so maybe guys just got a squad together that want to play? that attitude wins you more games than you will lose. There doesn't seem to be a struggle for players for the lower leagues its the higher leagues where teams are folding. Maybe they are fed up putting a team together that they know are just not going to win anything. Some people judge there career on what they have won but the top teams in all the leagues around the country win all the silverware apart from the odd surprise. Every team enters the Scottish and The West every year but we all know deep down it usually comes down to a handful of teams that regularly challenge.

Its all quiet at Thistle with more being said about whose left than whose coming in. Not heard much about Shortlees or Glenburn either. New Farm have signed a couple of decent players but im sure theres loads of teams with their eye on the Premier. I just don't want to see anymore teams fold, I know I don't manage in the Ayrshire leagues but played in them all my days and as everyone knows I like to catch a few New Farm games when possible. Folk on here saying Galston and Catrine are struggling im not sure its a bit early to judge on the Galston team with the new management team in place.

4 hours ago, Thepieman11 said:

Galston wont struggle atal. Loads of players coming in. Judge them at end of year but they wont be folding n dwfo challenge for promotion 

If their game against Onthank is anything too go by then yes they will lol 

Was good to see the football back tonight. 2 decent game at the dean park. Darvel was tipped to win the 2b, based on that tonight I just cant see it. Took a sore one getting beat 8/9-1, there goal was a screamer tho Was impressed with Killie United. Quite a young looking team but played well and knocked the ball about . They were winning 2-1 the last I seen. Killie ams look like they have made a couple of really good signings

crosshouse look gd for the first cass and dougie in from shortlees and the young boy chrissy from HT ,,,, will miss duffy tho
Dougie is a great signing. Cass is a good player but I think crosshouse already have plenty similar ( many better ) options. Imo if anyone manages to finish above Waverly they will be a premier league team next season.

With hurlford ams folding and mossblown being offered their place in the premier league who will be offered mossblown first division place? Will it need to be a playoff first game of the season between Largs and killie ams?

44 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Dougie is a great signing. Cass is a good player but I think crosshouse already have plenty similar ( many better ) options. Imo if anyone manages to finish above Waverly they will be a premier league team next season.

With hurlford ams folding and mossblown being offered their place in the premier league who will be offered mossblown first division place? Will it need to be a playoff first game of the season between Largs and killie ams?

Its hard to see by Waverly now. If they can keep their discipline they are a great side.

4 hours ago, stfu said:

Any truth in the rumour Troon are retaining there place in the first due to hurlford folding and mossblown being promoted?

No way they can justify that. That being said the SFA president and ex AAFA president is also troon secretary so nothing would surprise me