Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

4 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

A wid say mare than a wee bit o change. Fae Scottish n prem winners tae advertising open trainin sessions oan facebook.  Jist shows yae the state o the ammie game the noo 

I advertise open training sessions on FB and social media every year if you check Penalty. Nothing embarrassing or wrong with asking players if they want to come and play with you. I did it on our very first season and every season after it, and we haven’t  done to badly out of it. We don’t, and never have, felt  at Shortlees that we are entitled to attract players. We look for them just the same as everyone else, or we wouldn’t be doing our role properly. So if we get one player, or two or three players out of it, as we have done in all of the past 9 seasons. We will work with them, and hopefully turn them in to better players. Sometimes the magic works and sometimes it doesn’t, it all depends on what they want to put in to it, and what they want to get out of it. It is a never ending street, as the search for that one great player, always goes on. There is another Messi out there somewhere, who is going to find him first, he might turn up at one of our training sessions next season. Lol :)  

6 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

A wid say mare than a wee bit o change. Fae Scottish n prem winners tae advertising open trainin sessions oan facebook.  Jist shows yae the state o the ammie game the noo 

Never ever rest on your laurels. 

Edited by Cunny

so ayrshire afa.. have let there selfs down again. we only now have the ayrshire final.  left and 1 league game .. and yet.   2 games in the premier .. are just being  written off. lees were to play both kilbride  and , hurlford am.   but  not being played .. so why did ardrossan play there last 5 games .. they would have saved  money on refs strips and park hire.. they could have used for next year.. so next year when your team are safe .. and when H/T  win the league  with 5 games to play  this will not be H/T to blame.. should the league just stop .. as nothing to play for.. because it sure looks like it... if i was in charge of a team ..  i would do this .you could save your self and your team  about 400 quid for not playing 4 games..  never  ever happened when  i played ...  more and more nails in that coffin of A.A.F.A..

so ayrshire afa.. have let there selfs down again. we only now have the ayrshire final.  left and 1 league game .. and yet.   2 games in the premier .. are just being  written off. lees were to play both kilbride  and , hurlford am.   but  not being played .. so why did ardrossan play there last 5 games .. they would have saved  money on refs strips and park hire.. they could have used for next year.. so next year when your team are safe .. and when H/T  win the league  with 5 games to play  this will not be H/T to blame.. should the league just stop .. as nothing to play for.. because it sure looks like it... if i was in charge of a team ..  i would do this .you could save your self and your team  about 400 quid for not playing 4 games..  never  ever happened when  i played ...  more and more nails in that coffin of A.A.F.A..
No they wouldnt as they would be fined each time and eventually relegated ( I think its 3 times in a season ) The standard punishment for a non fulfilment of fixture is the same regardless of when the game isnt played. Should shortlees just not turn up then be allowed to decide when they play the fixture. Like many on here u talk without really knowing what ur talking about

You do realise the fixtures weren't just not played dont u? Both fixtures were made and on each occasion one team couldn't fulfil the fixture.

3 hours ago, hate cheats said:

You lose 3 points and i believe a hefty fine as well if you don't fulfil a fixture so poor post from you my friend 

10 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Superb. Well done Glenburn.

just to say the game was scrappy  but the glens edged it. but please  some people need  to learn to lose with dignity..  keep in mind . 1 poor season for H/T/  the leauge. . why did shortlees need to shit in the nest.

On 27/04/2019 at 17:15, Rab-1990 said:

Glenburn just don't have the bottle for winning anything big . Hearing that shortlees are folding hope that it's just a poisonous rumour can anybody clear up if it's true or not

Wrong!!!