Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

24 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

tbh i cant comment on the post as i never read it only going by what i have heard 

but we all know boath clubs have no love or respect for eachother so just leave them to it

People from your committee I believe were having a go at them on it too. The issue i think is it's not just aimed at Shortlees they aimed it at amateur football as a whole and basically slagging clubs that fold when they have no idea what it takes too run an amateur team that doesn't have the money they do 

What can the league and other clubs do about it ? get a grip it was a bit of banter i beleave . And after the antics of the Lee's last year did we all expect HT to just walk away and not 
enjoy their win . The past couple of years teams have not played games at the end of the season and just gave the points away nobody expected them to go under its just part of the game now mind you it seams its ok to do it aslong as your fucking HT over

Clubs can vote to remove hurlford ( they wont ) if they feel they have brought the game Into disrepute. Amd by slagging hard working teams that fold that is what they have done. Even moreen Hamilton had a problem with it forcing the guy that wrote it to publically resign from the committee. So no its bot seen as banter at all. Its shocking

Guest Mick Kennedy
7 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
2 hours ago, PiedPiper said:
What can the league and other clubs do about it ? get a grip it was a bit of banter i beleave . And after the antics of the Lee's last year did we all expect HT to just walk away and not 
enjoy their win . The past couple of years teams have not played games at the end of the season and just gave the points away nobody expected them to go under its just part of the game now mind you it seams its ok to do it aslong as your fucking HT over

Clubs can vote to remove hurlford ( they wont ) if they feel they have brought the game Into disrepute. Amd by slagging hard working teams that fold that is what they have done. Even moreen Hamilton had a problem with it forcing the guy that wrote it to publically resign from the committee. So no its bot seen as banter at all. Its shocking

What was written ? 

25 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

People from your committee I believe were having a go at them on it too. The issue i think is it's not just aimed at Shortlees they aimed it at amateur football as a whole and basically slagging clubs that fold when they have no idea what it takes too run an amateur team that doesn't have the money they do 

First off i have nothing to do with HT . I'm only giving an opinion and as i said i have'nt read or seen the comment so can't comment on it 

however i have seen the last few game's  they have played eachother and it is pure venom from both team's and fans so it is not a suprise 

they give it to eachother on social media 

3 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

First off i have nothing to do with HT . I'm only giving an opinion and as i said i have'nt read or seen the comment so can't comment on it 

however i have seen the last few game's  they have played eachother and it is pure venom from both team's and fans so it is not a suprise 

they give it to eachother on social media 

I know you don't, never suggested you do, you are with new farm. I reiterate if the post was just aimed at Shortlees or mentioned them by name then that would not be half as bad but they never their post was aimed at all amateur clubs hence the reaction it has got 

9 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Was something about game of thrones and what amateur club will fall next 

so if they have said FALL and not FAIL could it not be explained as a fall from grace/top and have nothing to do with wanting them to go bust ?

1 minute ago, PiedPiper said:

so if they have said FALL and not FAIL could it not be explained as a fall from grace/top and have nothing to do with wanting them to go bust ?

You haven't seen the comment you said so be best too see if you can find it somewhere then come back and give your opinion. If you have no connection to HT whatsoever then I'm pretty sure your reaction will be the same as everyone else's 

1 minute ago, BingeDrinker said:

I know you don't, never suggested you do, you are with new farm. I reiterate if the post was just aimed at Shortlees or mentioned them by name then that would not be half as bad but they never their post was aimed at all amateur clubs hence the reaction it has got 

we could bounce this back and forth all day mate but its just my opinion i try and see the best in people before the bad

i know a few of their committee and their not all bad 

Guest Mick Kennedy
16 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Cheers mate, 

2 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

You haven't seen the comment you said so be best too see if you can find it somewhere then come back and give your opinion. If you have no connection to HT whatsoever then I'm pretty sure your reaction will be the same as everyone else's 

i'm going by what you said in your post 

18 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Guest Mick Kennedy
Just now, wingwaa said:

We all know what they  meant by it. I hope that the rumours aren’t true and  shortlees can regroup in the summer and have a team of some sort to move forward with. 

I’m sure knowing Cunny and his character he will make sure they continue, I was speaking to Kier the other day and it certainly seems like they will be continuing as a club. 

4 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

we could bounce this back and forth all day mate but its just my opinion i try and see the best in people before the bad

i know a few of their committee and their not all bad 

Fair enough mate but it's very difficult too see the good in them 

3 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I’m sure knowing Cunny and his character he will make sure they continue, I was speaking to Kier the other day and it certainly seems like they will be continuing as a club. 

I hope they do but it's a full new team they will need

I get your point mate but I see it as the opposite. I think that if it was fail then it could be meant as in they have had many teams try to topple them and the latest team have also failed. That's fine and banter.

The word fall imo points to their main completion will fold along g with the rest ( newmilns, tiber Clark drive etc ) especially as it came hours after they failed to field a team.

As with everything with this lot they are clever and woll likely just say ..... prove it.

They are the most hated bunch iv ever came across and before anyone says it, no it's not jealousy or even close.

3 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I get your point mate but I see it as the opposite. I think that if it was fail then it could be meant as in they have had many teams try to topple them and the latest team have also failed. That's fine and banter.

The word fall imo points to their main completion will fold along g with the rest ( newmilns, tiber Clark drive etc ) especially as it came hours after they failed to field a team.

As with everything with this lot they are clever and woll likely just say ..... prove it.

They are the most hated bunch iv ever came across and before anyone says it, no it's not jealousy or even close.

Posts like that on Facebook are the reason they are hated.  They have no class or humility and when they win they rub it in people's faces and slag their opposition. Makes it even worse when they know the things they are doing too win trophies 

Here we go again. Look I am not a supporter of HT or Shortlee's even though I have connections to both villages. IF (ahem!) HT are paying their players and NO other team is, then revel in what can only be described as a waste of money. They lost the league last season and it was close this season all by a team that are supposedly getting paid. EVERYBODY that has played for, or connected too HT must be classed as a cheat then whether they are still there or not.

I have posted that many times not once has anyone commented and if they do they need to explain why that said person should not be classed as a cheat. Given the criteria on here for being a cheat I fail to see where a reasonable explanation can come from. HT have won 9 out of 10 Premier titles, Shortlee's stopped them last year with what was lauded as a team full of mates just playing for the jersey against their bitter cheating enemies??? a LOT of that team played for HT FFS! so now they don't they are not cheats because they are wearing your teams jersey? leave it out ffs!. Strange how its rumoured that Shortlees are struggling with various players leaving?? wheres the comradery and friendship that this team was supposed to be built on? nonsense, Shortlee's last year were put together to beat HT and now that's achieved the players aren't interested especially after this seasons campaign.

I cant believe that people are on here complaining that they have no class and basically cheating scum! tell you what id tell the lot of youse to go f**k yourselves too if I had to listen to that shite day in day out. See at the end of the day whether they are paying or not paying I guarantee that there are other teams doing the same one way or the other.  The fact that HT constantly win the league has driven the bitterness into all opposition and youse just cant accept that the best team won the league. FACT!

You reap what you so and if HT are paying players Karma will come knocking at some point but until then why don't you all concentrate in trying to knock them off their perch like Shortlees last year, that way you will feel much better about your achievement. 

58 minutes ago, Boab17 said:

Here we go again. Look I am not a supporter of HT or Shortlee's even though I have connections to both villages. IF (ahem!) HT are paying their players and NO other team is, then revel in what can only be described as a waste of money. They lost the league last season and it was close this season all by a team that are supposedly getting paid. EVERYBODY that has played for, or connected too HT must be classed as a cheat then whether they are still there or not.

I have posted that many times not once has anyone commented and if they do they need to explain why that said person should not be classed as a cheat. Given the criteria on here for being a cheat I fail to see where a reasonable explanation can come from. HT have won 9 out of 10 Premier titles, Shortlee's stopped them last year with what was lauded as a team full of mates just playing for the jersey against their bitter cheating enemies??? a LOT of that team played for HT FFS! so now they don't they are not cheats because they are wearing your teams jersey? leave it out ffs!. Strange how its rumoured that Shortlees are struggling with various players leaving?? wheres the comradery and friendship that this team was supposed to be built on? nonsense, Shortlee's last year were put together to beat HT and now that's achieved the players aren't interested especially after this seasons campaign.

I cant believe that people are on here complaining that they have no class and basically cheating scum! tell you what id tell the lot of youse to go f**k yourselves too if I had to listen to that shite day in day out. See at the end of the day whether they are paying or not paying I guarantee that there are other teams doing the same one way or the other.  The fact that HT constantly win the league has driven the bitterness into all opposition and youse just cant accept that the best team won the league. FACT!

You reap what you so and if HT are paying players Karma will come knocking at some point but until then why don't you all concentrate in trying to knock them off their perch like Shortlees last year, that way you will feel much better about your achievement. 

You are missing the point totally. No one calls the players cheats. Who in their right mind is going too turn down money too play amateur football? The issue is with the people paying them. They are the cheats but the paying players is not the issue here.