Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:36, The Mouth said:

Actually I think there was one guy on here saying they will finish in the top 5 couple weeks back which started the first debate about it am sure. Got nothing against them at all its just my opinion. Maybe its because there unbeaten in div 1 more people will like a say about them but thats credit to them for going unbeaten so well played new farm

Think you will find that was me however where did I say they would challenge for the league??? I said they will be top 5 that's not challenging for the league. NF have went 2 seasons unbeaten in the league! correct?? they have ground out results when it looked like the run would end they have also won comfortably on occasion so for ME they will be more of a challenge for top 5 than most of you have predicted. ANY premier league team that take that form lightly prior to playing them could be made to eat their words. Many have cited their poor cup form however many of the so called big teams exited early this year in all cup competitions so for me that's not a marker on what they are capable of.

6 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
24 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:
My sources at SKY can confirm that Hurlford ams manager was offered Shortlees job last night 

So his Last act as hurlford boss was to give a 3 point gift to shortlees. Not knowing that it was screwed their star player from playing in the the final of the James scott next week

I don't know if he accepted it, just heard that Cunny approached him. I will be surprised if he takes it but stranger things have happened 

Edited by CFCbhoy

See shortlees have had to call off their game against Kilbride today
So iv just heard. Also heard there is a certain club revelling in the fact that shortlees could be folding. I really wish I was surprised but the sad thing is that this lack of class from the ayrshire champions is the norm. When are the rest of the clubs going to wake up and vote this filth out.

2 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
4 hours ago, RC85 said:
See shortlees have had to call off their game against Kilbride today

So iv just heard. Also heard there is a certain club revelling in the fact that shortlees could be folding. I really wish I was surprised but the sad thing is that this lack of class from the ayrshire champions is the norm. When are the rest of the clubs going to wake up and vote this filth out.

Yes someone just showed me what they put on their Facebook page. They are the most classless people I have ever came across. The club's and the league should act on this 

20 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

Yes someone just showed me what they put on their Facebook page. They are the most classless people I have ever came across. The club's and the league should act on this 

What can the league and other clubs do about it ? get a grip it was a bit of banter i beleave . And after the antics of the Lee's last year did we all expect HT to just walk away and not 

enjoy their win . The past couple of years teams have not played games at the end of the season and just gave the points away nobody expected them to go under its just part of the game now mind you it seams its ok to do it aslong as your fucking HT over

13 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

What can the league and other clubs do about it ? get a grip it was a bit of banter i beleave . And after the antics of the Lee's last year did we all expect HT to just walk away and not 

enjoy their win . The past couple of years teams have not played games at the end of the season and just gave the points away nobody expected them to go under its just part of the game now mind you it seams its ok to do it aslong as your fucking HT over

I see they have shat it and removed the post from Facebook. Hurl£ord are a disgrace of a club always have been always will be. 

27 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

What they wrote on their page was not banter 

46 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

What they wrote on their page was not banter 

tbh i cant comment on the post as i never read it only going by what i have heard 

but we all know boath clubs have no love or respect for eachother so just leave them to it