Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Well done drongan. Didnt see it coming a couple month back.
they went on some run think they only lost 1 game and it was their 1st game. beith and whitletts play next week to see who wins their league exciting stuff in both 2nd divisions

On 4/21/2019 at 02:02, nugget said:

New farm champions, everyone says they’re a gang but they’re a gang of champions

A gang with a good leader just hope they can keep hold of Ryan if the roomers are anything to go by he is off to to HT 

at the end of the season 

Lets be honest! nobody is ever beaten by the better team, its always the ref's fault, or the other team are cheating b***ards, we were robbed etc etc the new one that makes me giggle is this their nothing but a 'gang' I mean come on tae f**k! Southside Sat ams got it thrown at them and now New Farm?? fact is NFL were heads and shoulders above the rest of the league in all aspects of the game, management, squad, mentality and togetherness (a gang for all you doubters). I got the chance to watch them loads this season as we had a good few free weeks etc and I called it months ago when there were still doubts. 2 seasons and undefeated in the league to date that's not a GANG that's a well organised machine. If Ryan and Martin were offered and decided to accept the HT job then good luck to them but I think they might just be swayed with what they might achieve in the premier.

whos goin to win the to last 2 league's to be decided?

im goin for glenburn and whitletts

Il be taking the Whitletts game in as the Juniors have no game, hopefully a win and the title for them , and i hope Glenburn manage to win the premier as i have a few guid pals play for them