Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

2 hours ago, Juniorguru said:

Is this Shortlees last season? With knapp away to darvel, gold retiring and mason taking a year out looks like it could be the end for the lees.  If they do continue I’m confident they won’t be title challengers losing there 2 standout players.

Can't see it. Rumours going about about an amalgamation with Hurlford Ams with their manager taking over but no idea how much truth is in that 

25 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Can't see it. Rumours going about about an amalgamation with Hurlford Ams with their manager taking over but no idea how much truth is in that 

Wasn’t ther rumours last year about the Ams n thistle merging?  Can’t see Shortlees merging with anyone not there style. 

17 minutes ago, Juniorguru said:

Wasn’t ther rumours last year about the Ams n thistle merging?  Can’t see Shortlees merging with anyone not there style. 

I think there was actually and I agree with you. Just heard a few people talking off it and one of them is currently affiliated with shortlees so who knows ha 

Guest Mick Kennedy

A pity Joe wasn’t a few years younger would have loved to have him at Darvel. Great guy, always had loads of respect for him as a player and person 

Guest Mick Kennedy
8 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
32 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:
A pity Joe wasn’t a few years younger would have loved to have him at Darvel. Great guy, always had loads of respect for him as a player and person 

Any truth in the Mason rumour mick or would you rather not say while the season is still going ?

I did propose it to Billy but nothing came of it.