Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Saw crosshouse a few times since I saw them up at catrine this season thought there attitude towards yesterday's game was poor. Thought that they had it won based on there last performance against new farm. Was hearing that was the reason the game got moved to the Grange was cause they battered new farm on an astro park. I drove past crosshouse parks and they were absolutely fine.I arrived and they were just sauntering out to do a warm up that consisted of watching new farm whilst they finished theres. They have been a good side to watch and have dominated alot the games I have watched them. There frontline yesterday was very poor Duffy and the bald lad were huffing and puffing wanting to ref the game instead of trying to do there job in winning the game. Think they lack a bit of backbone as they just accepted defeat once they went 2 down. Another thing that has bothered me about crosshouse is how the boy that has essentially cost them promotion is still involved at the club. He wouldn't be back after that riot he incited. I hope crosshouse do bounce back and try and sneak second spot but based on yesterday I cant see it  too many people that are arrogant and not wanting to do the dirty side if the game. 

2 minutes ago, UsainBolt9.58 said:

Saw crosshouse a few times since I saw them up at catrine this season thought there attitude towards yesterday's game was poor. Thought that they had it won based on there last performance against new farm. Was hearing that was the reason the game got moved to the Grange was cause they battered new farm on an astro park. I drove past crosshouse parks and they were absolutely fine.I arrived and they were just sauntering out to do a warm up that consisted of watching new farm whilst they finished theres. They have been a good side to watch and have dominated alot the games I have watched them. There frontline yesterday was very poor Duffy and the bald lad were huffing and puffing wanting to ref the game instead of trying to do there job in winning the game. Think they lack a bit of backbone as they just accepted defeat once they went 2 down. Another thing that has bothered me about crosshouse is how the boy that has essentially cost them promotion is still involved at the club. He wouldn't be back after that riot he incited. I hope crosshouse do bounce back and try and sneak second spot but based on yesterday I cant see it  too many people that are arrogant and not wanting to do the dirty side if the game. 

Sounds like you are a crosshouse fan now after your attempts to try get them thrown under a bus after the catrine game. What has changed your view of them as it has changed just as fast as your 100metre world record. BOLT 

34 minutes ago, UsainBolt9.58 said:

You really are a clown,  me and Fitzy trying to ref the game? I think you’ll find that new Farm were shouting for every decision like myself and Fitzy we’re doing. And why are you dragging the Catrine game back up? Should catrine have released all players involved? Away back under your rock and come back when you know a thing or 2 about football. New Farm deserved the 3pts yesterday and credit to them, I will certainly be wishing them the best of luck in the premier league next season. 

You really are a clown,  me and Fitzy trying to ref the game? I think you’ll find that new Farm were shouting for every decision like myself and Fitzy we’re doing. And why are you dragging the Catrine game back up? Should catrine have released all players involved? Away back under your rock and come back when you know a thing or 2 about football. New Farm deserved the 3pts yesterday and credit to them, I will certainly be wishing them the best of luck in the premier league next season. 
Well said Duffy but I wouldn't rise to him mate

44 minutes ago, Alex Duffy said:

Fantastic reply Duffy, all the best for the rest of the season 

1 hour ago, Barcz86 said:

Sounds like you are a crosshouse fan now after your attempts to try get them thrown under a bus after the catrine game. What has changed your view of them as it has changed just as fast as your 100metre world record. BOLT 

I am entitled to my opinion and I stay in crosshouse hence why I am interested in them. As I stated before I work with a young lad who is pals with couple of the crosshouse team.

48 minutes ago, Alex Duffy said:

You were like a rabid dog theres shouting for stuff and then there was the way in which you conducted yourself. The catrine game was brought up as I thought it strange for the lad who was in the middle of it. Still to be involved with crosshouse. I have been told catrine have previous for rioting I just didn't expect crosshouse to condone such idiotic actions. That was all. But sadly I think that this one incident has prevented promotion for crosshouse this year. Would be good to see it as the young manager has worked wonders with the club.  Also I am entitled to an opinion there are like arseholes everyone has one. 

12 minutes ago, UsainBolt9.58 said:

You were like a rabid dog theres shouting for stuff and then there was the way in which you conducted yourself. The catrine game was brought up as I thought it strange for the lad who was in the middle of it. Still to be involved with crosshouse. I have been told catrine have previous for rioting I just didn't expect crosshouse to condone such idiotic actions. That was all. But sadly I think that this one incident has prevented promotion for crosshouse this year. Would be good to see it as the young manager has worked wonders with the club.  Also I am entitled to an opinion there are like arseholes everyone has one. 

The way I conducted myself, hahahahaha, ok let me know the next game you are coming to and I won’t  shout for anything and just let the other team claim for everything. Have you ever been to an amateur game of football? Idiotic actions? You really are something else. 

Eh

Eh

Quite simply it's all about New Farm Loch afc that's something we can all agree no one has beat em so far SAY NO MORE WATP

12 hours ago, Barcz86 said:

New farms current squad is littered with premier standard players and above. I believe that they could compete in the premier no problems with the current squad. however im sure Ryan Farrell and Martin Baxter will know what is required to improve the squad further next season. They have came in and instilled a togetherness and a winning squad mentality and added to alot of players games even the ones in the 30s. The reason these premier standard players came to new farm was a fresh challenge as for the past x amount of years the premier has been hurlford wins and no.one else goes close. That is the reality of it. I am.of the belief there is a few teams that can compete In the premier from the lower divisions and new farm are definitely one of them. What makes you think new farm are not capable would you like to expound on your opinion. New farm haven't won every league game with aplomb just like shortlees and hurlford haven't won every game comfortably. 

Credit to new farm for their achievements since formed. Really incredible league form but their cup form is poor. The gulf between the other divisions and the premier is huge and very underestimated. I am sure Ryan will get new players in but all I am saying is the current squad would be relegation candidates and that's not me having a go at New Farm by any means. Ryan and Martin will know more than most just how difficult the premier league is and they will know the current squad would struggle.  I wish them all the very best though and hope they do well and survive 

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 15:55, eyeswideopen15 said:

I see the crosshouse game has been moved to the Grange tomorrow. I can see new farms impressive 2 year unbeaten record being stopped tomorrow. Cant see anything but a comfy crosshouse win. Setting up a run that will see them sneak 2nd spot. Some huge games at the top of the first in the coming weeks. Anyone any idea when the midweek games start

How did that pan out m8. Cant believe New Farm were still getting doubters before Saturday. Come on 2 years and unbeaten in any league so far???????