Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

On 29/03/2019 at 11:10, Thederry said:

When w referee tells a player he woulda gave the penalty if it was anybody else that’s cheating when the referee is in the Murray bar in shortlees and asked how his game went today and his reply aye okay a had onthank I can’t stand them but it’s easy money would u respect him ???

Hi all, I just thought I would come on hear to say something on behalf of Mr Andrews.  I have owened the Murray Bar  for 11 years, and I am not calling anyone a liar,  I don't think, or even can I ever remember Mr Andrews, being in it. He might well have been, and I have thought hard about this, but I have never seen him anytime, or even recently.  Just putting that out there, as I think it's only fair.

Edited by Cunny

I see the crosshouse game has been moved to the Grange tomorrow. I can see new farms impressive 2 year unbeaten record being stopped tomorrow. Cant see anything but a comfy crosshouse win. Setting up a run that will see them sneak 2nd spot. Some huge games at the top of the first in the coming weeks. Anyone any idea when the midweek games start

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I see the crosshouse game has been moved to the Grange tomorrow. I can see new farms impressive 2 year unbeaten record being stopped tomorrow. Cant see anything but a comfy crosshouse win. Setting up a run that will see them sneak 2nd spot. Some huge games at the top of the first in the coming weeks. Anyone any idea when the midweek games start

They start on Wednesday mate 

I’d go for new farm 4-2 in what should be a decent game with 2 good teams

7 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I have seen both teams a few times and crosshouse look a better team than new farm but new farm have got a togetherness in their squad that wins them games that that they really shouldn't. I have seen them outplayed by crosshouse and Craigie yet never lost either game. That's a terrific trait 

I have seen both teams a few times and crosshouse look a better team than new farm but new farm have got a togetherness in their squad that wins them games that that they really shouldn't. I have seen them outplayed by crosshouse and Craigie yet never lost either game. That's a terrific trait 
I saw both games aswell and I couldn't agree more. I just feel it's set up today for crosshouse to start a run to promotion. I was being told last night tho that for crosshouse to be promoted then new farm would need to win the league. The maths is beyond me tho

On 4/5/2019 at 15:55, eyeswideopen15 said:

3-0 to New Farm

Was at the crosshouse game today and it looked like it was payback fae last year to easy for Newfarm. and to mention they have never lost against crosshouse! the best team won easy on the day when everyone never gave Newfarm a chance

21 minutes ago, ufc1690 said:

Was at the crosshouse game today and it looked like it was payback fae last year to easy for Newfarm. and to mention they have never lost against crosshouse! the best team won easy on the day when everyone never gave Newfarm a chance

New farms current squard won't last a season in premier 

Was at the Shortlees game yesterday v Hurlford AFC. Brilliant game too watch. Shortlees clinical when they got their chances and Hurlford pushed them all the way and scoreline possibly a little harsh. Hurlford striker is some player 

11 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

New farms current squard won't last a season in premier 

New farms current squad is littered with premier standard players and above. I believe that they could compete in the premier no problems with the current squad. however im sure Ryan Farrell and Martin Baxter will know what is required to improve the squad further next season. They have came in and instilled a togetherness and a winning squad mentality and added to alot of players games even the ones in the 30s. The reason these premier standard players came to new farm was a fresh challenge as for the past x amount of years the premier has been hurlford wins and no.one else goes close. That is the reality of it. I am.of the belief there is a few teams that can compete In the premier from the lower divisions and new farm are definitely one of them. What makes you think new farm are not capable would you like to expound on your opinion. New farm haven't won every league game with aplomb just like shortlees and hurlford haven't won every game comfortably.