Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Totally agree with the post about respect being a 2way street. Francis never shows any of our boys respect so again I’ll stand by what I said. We have had no issues whatsoever with any other referees. I agree they guys have a thankless task at times and are Probz doing it for the love of the game. What I will ask though is, if there is constant controversy surrounding him why does he continue to get away with it ?

Also I have nothing to do with Onthank committee

28 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

yes He did say that so I will never show the ray respect and I told him that to his face and am not a commitee member so u can take ure bitching elsewhere u private mailed me before being nothing but nice stop hiding Behind ure computer I want to make wee laughing faces onthank are playing Largs tomorrow I’ll be ther u have an issue with me speak to my face about it not on forums like w wee blouse

I'm not the one bitching

I didn't private mail you

I didnt put laughing faces. It was shocked and embarrassment at chopper calling people corrupt

I most certainly wont be at onthank v Largs game. Likely craigie or if I csn be bothered driving I may go see how Francis daughter gets on up in cumnock. Another very decent ref

I'm not the one bitching

I didnt put laughing faces. It was shocked and embarrassment at chopper calling people corrupt

I most certainly wont be at onthank v Largs game. Likely craigie or if I csn be bothered driving I may go see how Francis daughter gets on up in cumnock. Another very decent ref

[emoji23][emoji23] nae bother Francis

3 hours ago, Thederry said:

When w referee tells a player he woulda gave the penalty if it was anybody else that’s cheating when the referee is in the Murray bar in shortlees and asked how his game went today and his reply aye okay a had onthank I can’t stand them but it’s easy money would u respect him ???

IF he said what he said, he deserves all he gets.

He should know by now to watch his tongue around people who clearly cant be trusted to keep it to themselves.

However I struggle to believe he was stupid enough to put himself in this position in the first place.

As en ex ref myself I can only give thanks that this level of social media wasn't around when I was regularly making a a cnut  of myself every saturday.

Referees may be varying levels of shite but they are NOT corrupt,

Thank you.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

I'm not the one bitching

You seem to have quite a bit to say about Onthank. I wonder if thats due to your Craigie connection?

Anyway, Onthank are by no means innocent with what happened at Beith however Francis Andrews has lied on his match report and got find out. We try and pay respect to all referees however what I will say to finish this argument is him and his daughter have a dislike for Onthank due to an issue a couple of seasons back with a player who is no longer connected to the club or before the new management took over.

I would however ask you don’t mention the committee as anything that has happened is nothing to do with them, the job they do is fantastic so leave them out it please.

You seem to have quite a bit to say about Onthank. I wonder if thats due to your Craigie connection?

Anyway, Onthank are by no means innocent with what happened at Beith however Francis Andrews has lied on his match report and got find out. We try and pay respect to all referees however what I will say to finish this argument is him and his daughter have a dislike for Onthank due to an issue a couple of seasons back with a player who is no longer connected to the club or before the new management took over.

I would however ask you don’t mention the committee as anything that has happened is nothing to do with them, the job they do is fantastic so leave them out it please.
I has nothing against onthank at all. I have alot of time for alot of people at the club. None more so that Scott Chisholm. That being said the abuse that started off this convo is ( in my opinion) out of order and rhats all I commented on. And also the suggestion that the association is corrupt. I mentioned the committee as I thought chopper was a member of the onthank committee. If that is not the case then he is certainly privy to alot of inside information at the club. Eg what happened in last night's meeting . To reiterate I have nothing against onthank. I can assure u i woulda sent the exact same reply if it had been a craigie "fan" or committee member saying the same kinda thing.

All the best for the rest of the season

I has nothing against onthank at all. I have alot of time for alot of people at the club. None more so that Scott Chisholm. That being said the abuse that started off this convo is ( in my opinion) out of order and rhats all I commented on. And also the suggestion that the association is corrupt. I mentioned the committee as I thought chopper was a member of the onthank committee. If that is not the case then he is certainly privy to alot of inside information at the club. Eg what happened in last night's meeting . To reiterate I have nothing against onthank. I can assure u i woulda sent the exact same reply if it had been a craigie "fan" or committee member saying the same kinda thing.

All the best for the rest of the season

The matter will stay internal at Onthank, I would rather the club wasn’t associated with this sort of behaviour and I am aware we have work to do.

All the best to yourself as well [emoji1303]

4 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

IF he said what he said, he deserves all he gets.

He should know by now to watch his tongue around people who clearly cant be trusted to keep it to themselves.

However I struggle to believe he was stupid enough to put himself in this position in the first place.

As en ex ref myself I can only give thanks that this level of social media wasn't around when I was regularly making a a cnut  of myself every saturday.

Referees may be varying levels of shite but they are NOT corrupt,

Thank you.

You wher 1 of the better 1s hahah nah he said it and he 100% said it’s done now he has ruined so many peoples playing time with his false reports how ever f**k him and f**k Craigie and eyes wide open 

Out of interest gnu when were you an active ref in the Ayrshire leagues? Was around the same time as Francis Andrew’s first spell? And I’m only asking that part as he was a ref at this level the first time when I played so it’s a reference point for me.

22 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

Out of interest gnu when were you an active ref in the Ayrshire leagues? Was around the same time as Francis Andrew’s first spell? And I’m only asking that part as he was a ref at this level the first time when I played so it’s a reference point for me.

We started at the same time. He moved up, I didny.

I actually never comment on referees. They have a really hard job as they are alone with no linesman support or whether. But wherever there is Francis Andrews there is controversy. At least twice this season alone he's appeared at Hampden and has been caught telling porky pies twice as well. He makes decisions to effect the course of a game instead of refereeing it properly. An opinion shared by almost any amateur player or coach in Ayrshire