Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

8 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

Managed to get down to see the Hurlford Darby today not the best game thats for sure but have to ask?? 

what the f**k does the man with the money see in any of them ?

It was certainly no classic but think the park contributed too that. It was a shit heap. I thought the ammies had held on for a point until wee Andy's piledriver. What a strike it was. 

I'm guessing because they are two Hurlford teams and hes from Hurlford too?? Or do you think he should sponsor Shortlees being from Hurlford?

5 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

It was certainly no classic but think the park contributed too that. It was a shit heap. I thought the ammies had held on for a point until wee Andy's piledriver. What a strike it was. 

I'm guessing because they are two Hurlford teams and hes from Hurlford too?? Or do you think he should sponsor Shortlees being from Hurlford?

Whats shortlees got to do with it? Dont get it

2 hours ago, The Mouth said:

Whats shortlees got to do with it? Dont get it

I used them as an example. My point is he's involved with the two teams because he's from Hurlford. Don't get para am no having a dig at your beloved Shortlees. 

1 hour ago, CFCbhoy said:

I used them as an example. My point is he's involved with the two teams because he's from Hurlford. Don't get para am no having a dig at your beloved Shortlees. 

A thought you miss took the guy for a lees fan thats all calm doon

1 hour ago, RC85 said:

What's everyone's predictions now we're getting to the business end of the season? Who's going up/down/winning league

Prem winners - Shortlees

Relegated - Galston, Ardrossan 

Ist winners - New Farm

Relegated - Mauchline, Crosshill 

2A Winners - Dalry 

2B Winners - Beith

No idea how the relegation works in they leagues ha 

Prem winners - Shortlees
Relegated - Galston, Ardrossan 
Ist winners - New Farm
Relegated - Mauchline, Crosshill 
2A Winners - Dalry 
2B Winners - Beith
No idea how the relegation works in they leagues ha 

Whitletts in 2B for me. They are best side I’ve seen in that division so far. Will be tight though.

Whitletts in 2B for me. They are best side I’ve seen in that division so far. Will be tight though.

Totally agree about Whitletts, best team in both second divisions I think and Balfour makes all the difference.
Beith are a very poor side but very experienced and sticky. I think they are lucky to be where they are. Fair play to them though.

If they make the play offs I would expect them to get beat in all honesty.

Totally agree about Whitletts, best team in both second divisions I think and Balfour makes all the difference.
Beith are a very poor side but very experienced and sticky. I think they are lucky to be where they are. Fair play to them though.

If they make the play offs I would expect them to get beat in all honesty.

Oaft. Are things still raw after your game against them at the start of the month mate

On 26/03/2019 at 20:34, SpyKId said:

Wish I knew what you were talking about?

Obviously you are apart of Beith hopefully ure not the grass that is currently sitting in hampden with a certain Frances Andrews (cheating c**t) 

Obviously you are apart of Beith hopefully ure not the grass that is currently sitting in hampden with a certain Frances Andrews (cheating c**t) 

What I will say on this.... irrespective of the result which beith won fair and square. Francis has basically said he’s never felt so threatened for his safety and considering quitting through this game. On the field there was some poor discipline from onthank agreed. After the game he says he never felt threatened and this is what happened, the beith manager tried to walk alongside Franny away from the onthank lads and he started going that way with beith gaffer and then turned and chose to walk alongside onthank boys back through the housing scheme back to the changing rooms at the junior ground. Is this the actions of a man who is severely threatened ? A disciplinary hearing before to another matter the accused wasn’t allowed to put his side across. Tonight the onthank manager has been shit out the meeting and not allowed to express his side. To me that tells me two things... they are either corrupt or covering Francis Andrews arse

6 hours ago, THECHOPPER said:

What I will say on this.... irrespective of the result which beith won fair and square. Francis has basically said he’s never felt so threatened for his safety and considering quitting through this game. On the field there was some poor discipline from onthank agreed. After the game he says he never felt threatened and this is what happened, the beith manager tried to walk alongside Franny away from the onthank lads and he started going that way with beith gaffer and then turned and chose to walk alongside onthank boys back through the housing scheme back to the changing rooms at the junior ground. Is this the actions of a man who is severely threatened ? A disciplinary hearing before to another matter the accused wasn’t allowed to put his side across. Tonight the onthank manager has been shit out the meeting and not allowed to express his side. To me that tells me two things... they are either corrupt or covering Francis Andrews arse

Francis Andrews is a disgrace. The amount of controversy surrounding him this season speaks volumes. If Francis does not like your team or anyone involved with it then trust me you will not win the match. He's a cheat and how he officiated at SPL level is beyond me 

Sorry guys but the chat about a specific ref is bordering on disgraceful. Moaning about decisions is one thing but questioning a referees integrity is totally out of order and should be dealt with by the authorities. I can understand frustrations around some decisions etc on the field but does that warrant abuse and threats? I'm not just talking about the above but In general the way a lot of referees are treated is wrong. Without them we have no game. Also, for a ref to apparently 'dislike' a team, what has that team done to him to get him to that position. Respect goes 2 ways and 9 times out of 10 the disrespect starts with the teams not the ref, we are all to blinkered to see it and admit it. Give the guys in the middle a break and some respect and I guarantee you will enjoy football a lot more. Iv seen guys physically foaming at the mouth in referees faces, is that really how we want to enjoy our Saturdays?

2 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Sorry guys but the chat about a specific ref is bordering on disgraceful. Moaning about decisions is one thing but questioning a referees integrity is totally out of order and should be dealt with by the authorities. I can understand frustrations around some decisions etc on the field but does that warrant abuse and threats? I'm not just talking about the above but In general the way a lot of referees are treated is wrong. Without them we have no game. Also, for a ref to apparently 'dislike' a team, what has that team done to him to get him to that position. Respect goes 2 ways and 9 times out of 10 the disrespect starts with the teams not the ref, we are all to blinkered to see it and admit it. Give the guys in the middle a break and some respect and I guarantee you will enjoy football a lot more. Iv seen guys physically foaming at the mouth in referees faces, is that really how we want to enjoy our Saturdays?

When w referee tells a player he woulda gave the penalty if it was anybody else that’s cheating when the referee is in the Murray bar in shortlees and asked how his game went today and his reply aye okay a had onthank I can’t stand them but it’s easy money would u respect him ???

2 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Totally agree. great post mate.

I've got my own views on Mr Andrew's ability as he crawled his way to the 'list'.

This does not make him corrupt or biased by any means and the abuse referees get is disgraceful.

He must still love the game as there are very few refs who are prepared to come back down to the Ammies from the big leagues, most just give up.

Give the refs a break FFS.

When w referee tells a player he woulda gave the penalty if it was anybody else that’s cheating when the referee is in the Murray bar in shortlees and asked how his game went today and his reply aye okay a had onthank I can’t stand them but it’s easy money would u respect him ???
Even IF he did say he hates them, no wonder. Members of onthank committee coming on here and slating him like that is unbelievable. Can only imagine how much worse it would have been in the heat of the moment on game day. Also calling the association corrupt. [emoji85]🤦‍♂️[emoji85]🤦‍♂️[emoji85]🤦‍♂️ oaft. Only one winner here

Even IF he did say he hates them, no wonder. Members of onthank committee coming on here and slating him like that is unbelievable. Can only imagine how much worse it would have been in the heat of the moment on game day. Also calling the association corrupt. [emoji85]🤦‍♂️[emoji85]🤦‍♂️[emoji85]🤦‍♂️ oaft. Only one winner here

Totally agree with the post about respect being a 2way street. Francis never shows any of our boys respect so again I’ll stand by what I said. We have had no issues whatsoever with any other referees. I agree they guys have a thankless task at times and are Probz doing it for the love of the game. What I will ask though is, if there is constant controversy surrounding him why does he continue to get away with it ?