Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Onthank v beith today scrappy game however Frances the cheat Andrews told a boy anybody else he would have awarded them the penalty he then goes in boys faces and shouts and points at them he i a joke of a guy and guys like him are what give refs bad names he was poor for both teams but his attitude and manner is disgrace fuckin w**k of a guy 

Onthank v beith today scrappy game however Frances the cheat Andrews told a boy anybody else he would have awarded them the penalty he then goes in boys faces and shouts and points at them he i a joke of a guy and guys like him are what give refs bad names he was poor for both teams but his attitude and manner is disgrace fuckin w**k of a guy 
If u are part of onthank then you should report him

14 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
2 hours ago, Grim reaper said:

If u are part of onthank then you should report him

Not worth it he is a story teller the amount of boys he has banned for lengthy periods with his lies he is a disgrace and very soon he will try and intimidate the wrong person and he only has himself he has a vandetta against the club because of an inccident with and ex player and his daughter also a poor ref with a power trip. Well done to beith tho was a good scrappy game apart from ther number 11 applauding the referee for sending a player off 

Must admit I’m surprised at that score line when game got abandoned. Not seen much of Largs and they may very be a good side but Heathside against Onthank last week didn’t look like a side who should be at the bottom end tried to play football ....as for the onthank game today. Game was stuffy and on a park that cut up pretty bad it wasn’t a game for the eye. In all honesty Onthank keeper had ZERO saves to make apart from the odd cross. Onthank missed atleast 3 great chances and in the end it was an OG that won it for beith. Francis Andrews needs to re-sit his exam, the way he conducts himself to players is shocking. I’m all for respect to refs etc but he’s one once he gets the shirt on does what he wants and speaks to people how he likes with no reaction as the association back his every word. I appreciate refs job is hard and they ain’t all bad in fact some are very approachable and enjoy banter but refs like Francis are ruining our game and he gets away with it unchallenged.

9 hours ago, The Mouth said:

Oh dear whats happened to the young hurlford today?

Nothing. Turned up with 12 players, missing 7. Made our only sub through injury after 15 mins. Got 2 sent off. All credit too Ardeer on the day who were excellent and took full advantage but if you don't have your players you can't win football matches 

Yes 8 nil up and a heathside player ran 10 yards from behind and punched a Largs player. So I wouldn’t imagine heathside will be better off any goals 
Spose it depends what the reaction was. If it was a riot then which both teams participated in then cant see a different decision from the catrine Waverly one. As that seems like it was similar. Then again I wasnt there so just going on hearsay

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 09:07, blue999 said:

Does nobody update the website or twitter page anymore for AAFA?

The website and twitter are run by aresholes and old men who are only interested in their own teams or should i say de-funked teams