Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Great result for dailly today. Back with a bang. West kilbride a shocker and mossblown have crept into promotion candidates from nowhere. New farm with a win that flattered catrine. Only seen 60 mins but how it wasnt double figures I'll never know. Never seen woodwork hit so many times in my life. Arrived at the Grange just in time to see shortlees goal. Well worth the win in the end. I'm glad the glenburn result was a typo as keeps it interesting up the top. Tarbolton have gave themself a huge lift and pulled galston into alot of trouble.

Shortlees finally showing up to the party after some shakey winter form. Fancy them to go on and win the league now

apart from division 1 the leagues are exciting this year, anyone of 3 could win the premier league. league 2a and 2b could come down to the matches between the top 2 teams great finish to the season

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Great result for dailly today. Back with a bang. West kilbride a shocker and mossblown have crept into promotion candidates from nowhere. New farm with a win that flattered catrine. Only seen 60 mins but how it wasnt double figures I'll never know. Never seen woodwork hit so many times in my life. Arrived at the Grange just in time to see shortlees goal. Well worth the win in the end. I'm glad the glenburn result was a typo as keeps it interesting up the top. Tarbolton have gave themself a huge lift and pulled galston into alot of trouble.

Who r u? Yae comment oan everyhing and dae yae watch every gem in Ayrshire? Fuk me man 

Edited by PenaltyShootOut

Feel free to send that again in the morning sober. I'm assuming u mean who am I? Why does that matter? I'm not abusing anyone . Only giving my opinion. No I watch one game a week. Two in the summer months but my main footballing Interest is ayrshire ammies as a whole. I hope that isnt an issue

13 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Feel free to send that again in the morning sober. I'm assuming u mean who am I? Why does that matter? I'm not abusing anyone . Only giving my opinion. No I watch one game a week. Two in the summer months but my main footballing Interest is ayrshire ammies as a whole. I hope that isnt an issue

Yae get aboot and yae seem tae c a lot o gems fur wan man oan the same day. No many teams in Ayrshire yae huvnae hid yir tuppence worth aboot. Wid luv tae c is many gems as u

3 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Fuckin hell all over Ayrshire gave

private helicopter or was ur eyes that wide open when u cry the tears run down back of your head

u really are the jim delahunt  of Ayrshire football  actually respect ye Ayrshire football summed up 60 secs lol

i was at new farm  game also so my eyes are wide open lol joking aside mate new farm steam rolled them silly mistakes cost two goals they were hardly up park how that wee guy upfront never scored ten a will never know

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Fair play every village has an idiot but hole Ayrshire seems have an idiot 

I was at 60 mins of one game and due to the late kick off made about 30 mins of the other game. The parks are about 2 miles apart so I wouldn't say I need a helicopter to make that journey. I didn't see the rest of the games just gave my opinion on what the results meant to the league tables. I stupidly thought that's what the forum was for. Silly me I should wait till im drunk and jump on and ridicule people instead.

Yeah I see alot of amatuer football In ayrshire and a little out with. I have a sad existence where there isnt much more to do.

My bad. So glenburn won 3-1? Must of been mistake on the Ayrshire page. To be fair Kilbrides a right good team just never had the bite to step up a level. Every time I’ve watched them there awful in defence but cracking strike force. Would of been nice to see them take the points vs glenburn. Would have been a good boost for the team

22 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Yawwwwwn ffs your a right yin ayrshire muppet