Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Aye mate dont disagree with much of any of that. Medda is more about hope as Glasgow uni are a dangerous side but cup football anything is possible. Yeah shortlees were in a similar position last season and surprised us all. New farm will get to sit back tomorrow and hope for a draw I would imagine. Same for crosshouse but they might be more dependant on the draw. I'd love to see onthank go on a run and clinch a playoff place but as u say stabilising after the last couple weeks will be an achievement in it's own

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Aye mate dont disagree with much of any of that. Medda is more about hope as Glasgow uni are a dangerous side but cup football anything is possible. Yeah shortlees were in a similar position last season and surprised us all. New farm will get to sit back tomorrow and hope for a draw I would imagine. Same for crosshouse but they might be more dependant on the draw. I'd love to see onthank go on a run and clinch a playoff place but as u say stabilising after the last couple weeks will be an achievement in it's own

Although I don't manage in Ayrshire I take a keen interest in the leagues a good few of my old boys club players ply their trade there. It frustrates me that some players cant see by Hurlford/Shortlees etc and think your not good enough if you don't play for those 2.  I have been surprised a Kilbride Thistle I seriously thought they would challenge but I see they are now picking up. 

We played in the Kilwinning tournament against 3 premier league teams and they were all close games, we played Dirrans in the Scottish and put them out 2-0 but like other teams weve had low points this year with a couple of sore defeats but also competed against teams people had us written off against, Ayrshire is no different its the old adage 11 v 11 if you can't match the opposition with ability then beat them in effort it will even out. 

As you know I watch New Farm or Stewarton if our game is off. I have said it for months New Farm wont be caught and IMO they will be a top 4 premier league team IF they keep hold of Farrel/Baxter management team. Stewarton were going great being back in the top league but I fear Gary Hamilton leaving could start a slide which im gutted about as I stay there and have for 24 year and some of the players played for me.

Our game may be off tomorrow so I hope to go see a good Ayrshire game.

I hope Onthank persevere. 

On the first point I think most teams would rather have points on the board but Shortlees are a quality team so every chance they will come smashing through the park.
I still think New Farm are uncatchable although its mathematically possible I just don't see anyone putting on a run to challenge them.
Beith seem to be improving as do Whitletts so interesting Onthank have had a lot of upheaval you just want to see them stabilising tbh.
It would be great if Meadow pulled it off but unfortunately I just don't see it and I think there could be 2 or 3 in it, same team took 5 off Stewarton but credit too them for getting this far,
convincing wins for whitletts and beith. good luck to medda

Although I don't manage in Ayrshire I take a keen interest in the leagues a good few of my old boys club players ply their trade there. It frustrates me that some players cant see by Hurlford/Shortlees etc and think your not good enough if you don't play for those 2.  I have been surprised a Kilbride Thistle I seriously thought they would challenge but I see they are now picking up. 
We played in the Kilwinning tournament against 3 premier league teams and they were all close games, we played Dirrans in the Scottish and put them out 2-0 but like other teams weve had low points this year with a couple of sore defeats but also competed against teams people had us written off against, Ayrshire is no different its the old adage 11 v 11 if you can't match the opposition with ability then beat them in effort it will even out. 
As you know I watch New Farm or Stewarton if our game is off. I have said it for months New Farm wont be caught and IMO they will be a top 4 premier league team IF they keep hold of Farrel/Baxter management team. Stewarton were going great being back in the top league but I fear Gary Hamilton leaving could start a slide which im gutted about as I stay there and have for 24 year and some of the players played for me.

I’m sure Stewarton will be fine Boab

Have a night off

I’d doubt they need to drag me out of the knackers yard.

Onthank will be fine!! Tragic circumstances but all the lads would like to make Skoda proud and have a decent finish. The club is as strong as it has been. Chiz is in the process of a rebuild along with good committee men such as Sturdy,Hairsy,Gordo. The club is in good hands.

Glad to hear it. Mine was merely a genuine question as from the various posts I had mistakenly thought that something else had happened to the club. This then got a tongue in cheek retort from Ubidizzy. I’m well aware of the work involved in being on the committee and how much Chris, John and Gordon do in their respective roles to support Chiz.