Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

2 hours ago, Boab17 said:

Sorry to see you go big man I try and watch the boys when I can if our game is off the job you have done should be admired

Fair play but bottled it when club need him

no harm but heard u took that club from dung to good 

your not paying money like tarmac or colville but your coaching working hard

im a bam on here cause I hate teams paying players but you've done it your way u give up then your a bottle merchant like a thaught (so what you care what haters think) ? That's a gaffer!! 

Or cause Mullen played infront the boys training all week ruffled feathers? Said this happen lol heard Mullen shite sat as well 

Edited by Deepinthejungle

19 hours ago, eyeseverywhere! said:

Hurlford ams look like theyre picking up again, was there on saturday n they looked very comfortable with theyre 4.0 win (if anything should have been more) brought in a few guys it looks like

Nae surprise there. Big mark wurks wonders wae that team every year. Respect 

im a bam on here cause I hate teams paying players but you've done it your way u give up then your a bottle merchant like a thaught (so what you care what haters think) ? That's a gaffer!! 
Or cause Mullen played infront the boys training all week ruffled feathers? Said this happen lol heard Mullen shite sat as well 

I would have thought with your wide range of scouting network you would have known that Richie didn’t play. If you read the message from Saturday you’ll see the reasons why, but heho you’ve won 2 or 3 Scottish cups as a manager. What do I or 95% of amateur managers know, you’re the man. You inspire me to do better.

7 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Im led to believe the catrine v crosshiuse game wont be replayed so a point each ( very lucky) and the mossblown v troon game was a injury to ref and will be replayed. The association really should relay these decision back to ALL clubs and general public thrubthe website imo.

How on earth they clubs, catrine in particular, can effectively escape punishment for that game is beyond me. That basically gives clubs carte blanche to behave however they want. I guarantee there's certain clubs in Ayrshire who would not have escaped punishment had they behaved in that manner. One rule for one and another for others 

How on earth they clubs, catrine in particular, can effectively escape punishment for that game is beyond me. That basically gives clubs carte blanche to behave however they want. I guarantee there's certain clubs in Ayrshire who would not have escaped punishment had they behaved in that manner. One rule for one and another for others 

Got to agree. If that had been the Scottish cups both teams would have been hung out to dry. I know the aafa have a hard job but if that is the actual outcome/ verdict then it's wrong imo. Dont dare swear during a game tho. That's a 3 match ban. Start/ participate in a on field riot and u will be given the point that u had earned with more than 2/3 of the game played. Very fortunate no deductions handed out imo. I'm assuming there would be been a financial penalty too tho

** just been told that the game is not being replayed and the result will show as a lose in the league table for both teams. So in effect a 1 point deduction each

On 18/02/2019 at 14:19, Gary Hamilton said:

I would have thought with your wide range of scouting network you would have known that Richie didn’t play. If you read the message from Saturday you’ll see the reasons why, but heho you’ve won 2 or 3 Scottish cups as a manager. What do I or 95% of amateur managers know, you’re the man. You inspire me to do better.

But deep down your thinking u should have played him because he would be your most influential player 

but u just couldn't not play him specially after what go said on social network lol 

a told you I've won 2 Scottish cups in 3 years 

wouldn't hide that best achievement in football 

You’re 100% on this for a laugh aren’t you [emoji23][emoji23]?

Not many games on this weekend in ayrshire due to the select match. Some huge games tho.

Shortlees starting to fall behind in games played so taking the risk of playing when I imagine they will have a couple players in the select squad. It will be a tough game against a decent dirrans side but with the return of Knapp i can see them coming away with 3 points

West kilbride have a must win game in the race for promotion against dailly who in turn will be needing the win for their title push but again starting to fall behind in games played so will that scupper their promotion hopes.

Beith largs and whittletts all in action this week in 2b and as I can see nothing but a beith win away to bellfield, Largs must avoid defeat to keep in the promotion race. Home advantage should see them leapfrog whitletts into second imo. Onthank also in action and again a must win but feel even that may be too little for them at this stage

Biggest game of the lot for me and I hope the full of ayrshire get behind them is Irvine meadow in the west. A great achievement for a team 2nd bottom of the 1st division to i

Be in the last 16 of the west and if they can scrape past Glasgow uni then we will be guaranteed an ayrshire side in the semis. All the best the medda

4 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Not many games on this weekend in ayrshire due to the select match. Some huge games tho.

Shortlees starting to fall behind in games played so taking the risk of playing when I imagine they will have a couple players in the select squad. It will be a tough game against a decent dirrans side but with the return of Knapp i can see them coming away with 3 points

West kilbride have a must win game in the race for promotion against dailly who in turn will be needing the win for their title push but again starting to fall behind in games played so will that scupper their promotion hopes.

Beith largs and whittletts all in action this week in 2b and as I can see nothing but a beith win away to bellfield, Largs must avoid defeat to keep in the promotion race. Home advantage should see them leapfrog whitletts into second imo. Onthank also in action and again a must win but feel even that may be too little for them at this stage

Biggest game of the lot for me and I hope the full of ayrshire get behind them is Irvine meadow in the west. A great achievement for a team 2nd bottom of the 1st division to i

Be in the last 16 of the west and if they can scrape past Glasgow uni then we will be guaranteed an ayrshire side in the semis. All the best the medda

On the first point I think most teams would rather have points on the board but Shortlees are a quality team so every chance they will come smashing through the park.

I still think New Farm are uncatchable although its mathematically possible I just don't see anyone putting on a run to challenge them.

Beith seem to be improving as do Whitletts so interesting Onthank have had a lot of upheaval you just want to see them stabilising tbh.

It would be great if Meadow pulled it off but unfortunately I just don't see it and I think there could be 2 or 3 in it, same team took 5 off Stewarton but credit too them for getting this far,