Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Whos in charge of keeping these “ all weather “ astro parks clear? Surely the the school jannies no tasked way it 
This was my thinking too. If the snow was cleared by the maintenance contractor on Wed then the pitches would be playable. Instead they just leave it and now are likely to miss out on Wed_thur Fri and all weekend bookings. Seems crazy to me

Wouldn't fancy that job tbh. Clear it all then it snows again. 

I know what u mean and if the forecast was snow once or twice a day then fair enough but in the killie area it wasn't to snow between wed and and Sunday. Surely a couple hours Manual labour would be worth the money they have lost out on since. I feel it's more a sign of the times. Just cant be fucked. If these were privately owned like a powerleague, shoot or soccerworld etc then they would have been cleared by thur morning. Typical council  

13 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I know what u mean and if the forecast was snow once or twice a day then fair enough but in the killie area it wasn't to snow between wed and and Sunday. Surely a couple hours Manual labour would be worth the money they have lost out on since. I feel it's more a sign of the times. Just cant be fucked. If these were privately owned like a powerleague, shoot or soccerworld etc then they would have been cleared by thur morning. Typical council  

Council, enough said. Not two fuxs given. They'll be out cutting grass in the rain on a Sunday though. 

2 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Powerleagues been shut aswell mate

13 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Hearing some terrible news tonight that young Skoda has died today. Devastated for everyone that knew him. Friends, family and his current club onthank. Also to everyone at craigie where he spent most of his amateur days emoji174.png

Great wee guy , great player , will be missed in the amateur game , what a character in general , RIP Skoda .x