Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

I'm afraid you did as in your post previous you refer too Craigie as 'us'
Aye I said 'us' as craigie was my local team I watched then started to watch other games when newlamds drive was repeatedly off so now I watch maybe one out of every 3 local craigie games and take in other local teams for variety. Never claimed to he part of the club.

Your 100% part of Craigie, all you do is talk about them! Could you also tell us the reason why he is now at Onthank and not Craigie out-with ability? Would be interested to know the reasons apart from his sending offs against new farm?
Asked and answered about being part of craigie. I have no input into the running or playing side.of the club, I watch only. Most clubs have fans. I just like to watch variety of clubs chissy that's all

Asked and answered about being part of craigie. I have no input into the running or playing side.of the club, I watch only. Most clubs have fans. I just like to watch variety of clubs chissy that's all

Chissy? Not the first time you have suggested that and as I keep saying, miles off!

The problem lies in the I'll discipline of the players the buck stops with them no one else

That’s true. Managers etc can only talk to players, when they go on the park it’s down to the individual. Some refs don’t help with the way the speak down to some players. Some refs are first class though and can have banter with players so it’s a 2 way street or it should be this way anyway but unfortunately it doesn’t happen too often and refs sometimes bring on the abuse themselves . Thankless task at times being a ref but I can see argument for both sides. Doesn’t mean players can behave the way they like though

That’s true. Managers etc can only talk to players, when they go on the park it’s down to the individual. Some refs don’t help with the way the speak down to some players. Some refs are first class though and can have banter with players so it’s a 2 way street or it should be this way anyway but unfortunately it doesn’t happen too often and refs sometimes bring on the abuse themselves . Thankless task at times being a ref but I can see argument for both sides. Doesn’t mean players can behave the way they like though
Thats what i hate about football in General there is no respect given to officials. Any level i have played or watched its the same. Need to look at the egg chasing, all big brutes but the respect the ref.

In my playing days ( when i was younger ) i was a cocky wee b*****d but the older i got the more understood that if you are approachable and dont question every decision the ref makes it will make him more approachable.... you treat people the way you want to be treated.

4 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Thats what i hate about football in General there is no respect given to officials. Any level i have played or watched its the same. Need to look at the egg chasing, all big brutes but the respect the ref.

In my playing days ( when i was younger ) i was a cocky wee b*****d but the older i got the more understood that if you are approachable and dont question every decision the ref makes it will make him more approachable.... you treat people the way you want to be treated.

Do you ever hear of the officials berating players who miss a penalty or a scoring chance so why do players myself included think it's ok to do so towards the officials 

Do you ever hear of the officials berating players who miss a penalty or a scoring chance so why do players myself included think it's ok to do so towards the officials 
Exactly.....

They will expect the ' no danger was that a penalty.... i got the fucking ball ' that level of abuse but bringing family into it and threatening behaviour is a no go, theres lines you do not cross. If it was one of my players they wouldn't kick a ball for me again but that's my outlook on it, everyone is different tho.

10 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Exactly.....

They will expect the ' no danger was that a penalty.... i got the fucking ball ' that level of abuse but bringing family into it and threatening behaviour is a no go, theres lines you do not cross. If it was one of my players they wouldn't kick a ball for me again but that's my outlook on it, everyone is different tho.

Listen I heard a while back the a team who will remain nameless reported a certain official for swearing can't have it both ways eh

No excuses for the behaviour of young Skoda and absolutely no excuse for bringing family members into play or physically or verbally threatening a referee. 

Referees are only human and it is a job I could never do. To be able too take that level of abuse and not react or even go over and knock one of the morons out would be so hard for me personally. 

All that being said i have witnessed some shocking officiating at this level and there are referees who are beyond arrogant, one of which has been mentioned in this thread. Speak to club officials and players like dirt and just simply collect their money and could not care less about their actions during the course off a match and the possible repercussions for clubs etc........