Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Referee told lies on both reports and thankfully he slipped up on my report as he sayed he showed me a further red card but last night sayed he only showed me one which was correct. Skoda was in first so got hammered but I picked up on this and proved doubt and they must believe that I did not threaten him which I didn’t do anyway so it’s only justice.

The referee is a relation to 2 craigie players not new farm and they do not speak.

Ther is no positives in ayrshire football when skoda and a team mate from Craigie go infront of a disciplinary with the same red card referee said both players threatend him. The outcome Skoda gets a 6month ban
boy Kieran gets 3 games 

strange decision when both letters stated they both threatend ref said ref who has family members playing for new farm that day  
I think you have that wrong reaper. The family member was Skodas team mate at craigie

Referee told lies on both reports and thankfully he slipped up on my report as he sayed he showed me a further red card but last night sayed he only showed me one which was correct. Skoda was in first so got hammered but I picked up on this and proved doubt and they must believe that I did not threaten him which I didn’t do anyway so it’s only justice.

The referee is a relation to 2 craigie players not new farm and they do not speak.
I didn't know you have been accused of threatening the referee. Something I must admit I never seen. Decent outcome.

I do feel for Skoda tho

IMO whether they don’t speak or not referees should not be allocated games with his son and nephew in the side. If they reports are similar then that ban is a joke for Wee Skoda and should be similar for both. Fair play Keiran for your honesty on the situation, if only the referee had been more honest lol. Francis Andrews is probz one the associations most highly rated refs with his senior background so they will always back him to the hilt. Hopefully Skoda can do something to get ban reduced but tbh I think it would be a wasted effort

Not sure that’s down to him he was in at different times don’t know what they sayed to him

Do they not give u minutes from the meeting to look over what was said ? Skoda’s previous may well have made them make an example of him. Shame he won’t kick another ball this season as the wee man has turned a corner and enjoying his life again so hopefully he’s back doing what he does best soon enough

IMO whether they don’t speak or not referees should not be allocated games with his son and nephew in the side. If they reports are similar then that ban is a joke for Wee Skoda and should be similar for both. Fair play Keiran for your honesty on the situation, if only the referee had been more honest lol. Francis Andrews is probz one the associations most highly rated refs with his senior background so they will always back him to the hilt. Hopefully Skoda can do something to get ban reduced but tbh I think it would be a wasted effort
Iv no idea what the reports says but anyone that was at that game that iv spoke to all thought Skoda woulda be lucky to kick a ball again this season, the shouts and threats and trying to get back on to the pitch were horrific. Kieran, imo was very lucky to get away with only 3 games too as WAS shown a 2nd red but wasn't for threatening the ref so no idea why he was sent to hampden. Imo Kieran was lucky to only get 3 as coulda been 6 and Skoda was always getting between 3/6 month. Chopper, reaper I know he has now signed on with you and has been firing but trust me if u had seen how he was going on and he wasn't part of onthank now, you wouldn't be on here defending him, there is a reason he is at onthank and now no longer with us, and it's not his ability

Iv no idea what the reports says but anyone that was at that game that iv spoke to all thought Skoda woulda be lucky to kick a ball again this season, the shouts and threats and trying to get back on to the pitch were horrific. Kieran, imo was very lucky to get away with only 3 games too as WAS shown a 2nd red but wasn't for threatening the ref so no idea why he was sent to hampden. Imo Kieran was lucky to only get 3 as coulda been 6 and Skoda was always getting between 3/6 month. Chopper, reaper I know he has now signed on with you and has been firing but trust me if u had seen how he was going on and he wasn't part of onthank now, you wouldn't be on here defending him, there is a reason he is at onthank and now no longer with us, and it's not his ability
What did he actually do / say?

I wouldn't even repeat some of the things he said he was going to do to the referees daughter( a ref in our league ) while being held off the ground like a cartoon character with the legs still going trying to get back on the pitch to "smash" the ref.

I realise some of my recent posts sound " anti skoda" and I don't mean to come across like that as I have alot of time for him on and.off the park but some people on here ( that wasn't even there ) are now trying to blame everyone except him, if the ref has fucked the reports up then that's one thing but trust me I was in great earshot and there was no comparison between what Kieran and Skoda did. One u ( unfortuntly) see every 3/4 games, the other iv never witnessed in all my years playing, managing or watching

Who are you as you keep referring as if your part of craigie but no one knows who you are

1 hour ago, SpyKId said:

Franny Andrews and his daughter ( i think) are the worst refs in ayrshire! Constantly got a fucking chip on there shoulder during games! Ruin it every week for folk.

Everyone obviously has different experiences with referee's, but for me I'd say his daughter is one of the better refs 

I'm not part of craigie and never claimed to be but I am there more often than not. The weeks I'm not is because I like to take in other teams.

Your 100% part of Craigie, all you do is talk about them! Could you also tell us the reason why he is now at Onthank and not Craigie out-with ability? Would be interested to know the reasons apart from his sending offs against new farm?