Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

12 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

emoji85.png being and is are two totally seperate things. Get a grip of yourself mate.

Stop being stupid son being and is. Is the same thing ya clow if skoda is a p***k in ure opinion and u want to say it to his face then go to the onthank game and say don’t say it on a forum and hide behind a username thts all am saying MATE

Stop being stupid son being and is. Is the same thing ya clow if skoda is a p***k in ure opinion and u want to say it to his face then go to the onthank game and say don’t say it on a forum and hide behind a username thts all am saying MATE
Is it me or you who is getting on the high horse about this??? Yeah it is my opinion and yet again its you thats banging on about it [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

9 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Is it me or you who is getting on the high horse about this??? Yeah it is my opinion and yet again its you thats banging on about it emoji99.pngemoji99.pngemoji99.png

Your calling a boy a p***k for something that’s nothing to do with you then ure bragging saying you would say it to his face if that’s the case go and do if not then keep ure opinion to ureself when ure bad mouthing people. So my opinion is ure a p***k and if u want to go to the onthank game on sat I’ll be happy to say it to ure face 

Your calling a boy a p***k for something that’s nothing to do with you then ure bragging saying you would say it to his face if that’s the case go and do if not then keep ure opinion to ureself when ure bad mouthing people. So my opinion is ure a p***k and if u want to go to the onthank game on sat I’ll be happy to say it to ure face 
Its a public forum see the word public........ i think i made 1 comment about him. As for bragging??? Harldy, its you who keeps bringing it up. I would never say anything to anyone i couldn't say to their face. Last I'll say threatening a ref is horrible behaviour, has no place in the game.... end of.

4 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
8 minutes ago, Grim reaper said:

Its a public forum see the word public........ i think i made 1 comment about him. As for bragging??? Harldy, its you who keeps bringing it up. I would never say anything to anyone i couldn't say to their face. Last I'll say threatening a ref is horrible behaviour, has no place in the game.... end of.

Correct  refs don’t deserve it that 

I’m sorry for defending a team mate I ken ure such a hard man and would anything to my face so sorry please forgive me 

No i stay in the East. So i dont know the man. So its why i said being ( act ) one of my team mates done something very similar and i said the exact same. Without refs we cant play mate i hate to see it happen.

Let’s get it’s set up for charity, Skoda/grim Reaper v quickoverayard/the referee tag team match

Another Ayrshire thread unfolding into chaos.........
YUP. Grim reaper thought that people wanted them to fail, I personally don't, but it's shit like this that starts to put targets on your back.

The guy was just saying that based on the information given to him, by me, that he was acting like a p***k and deserves what's coming to him.

Skoda is a good guy at heart and a very decent player but I'm sorry, he was acting like a p***k when he recieved 2 red cards in a minute.

Will be dealt with soon let's move on and not offer folk down to games for confrontations.

As I said all the best to Onthank, great to see the revival and hopefully Skoda doesn't miss too much football.

YUP. Grim reaper thought that people wanted them to fail, I personally don't, but it's shit like this that starts to put targets on your back.

The guy was just saying that based on the information given to him, by me, that he was acting like a p***k and deserves what's coming to him.

Skoda is a good guy at heart and a very decent player but I'm sorry, he was acting like a p***k when he recieved 2 red cards in a minute.

Will be dealt with soon let's move on and not offer folk down to games for confrontations.

As I said all the best to Onthank, great to see the revival and hopefully Skoda doesn't miss too much football.

As I said earlier all joking aside hopefully they show some leniency and as u rightly said the incident will be dealt with and deservedly so. Hopefully he’s back playing soon enough and staying out of trouble. From what I’m aware he’s not even picked up a booking since he’s been with Onthank so hopefully he will learn the lesson for the future.

Ther is no positives in ayrshire football when skoda and a team mate from Craigie go infront of a disciplinary with the same red card referee said both players threatend him. The outcome Skoda gets a 6month ban

boy Kieran gets 3 games 

strange decision when both letters stated they both threatend ref said ref who has family members playing for new farm that day