Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Not sure mate wasn’t at the game it happened at. Heard he threatened the ref but that happens all over everyweek. Should be punished and rightly so but hopefully it’s not a lengthy ban or 6months etc
No being funny mate but its hard enough to get refs week in week out. So f[emoji460]️[emoji460]️k him deserves all he gets for being a wee p***k.

Without refs we cant play and it goes down to a simple thing called respect,.

Not sure mate wasn’t at the game it happened at. Heard he threatened the ref but that happens all over everyweek. Should be punished and rightly so but hopefully it’s not a lengthy ban or 6months etc
Mate tbh the odd daft comment might be made now and then to refs but Skoda was being held back (off the ground ) by a team mate because he was trying to get back on the pitch while shouting to the old guy what he was gona do to him, don't get me wrong the ref had a holwer and cost us 3 points that day but was still too far.

No being funny mate but its hard enough to get refs week in week out. So f[emoji460]️[emoji460]️k him deserves all he gets for being a wee p***k.

got to agree refs will always get stuff wrong amatuer football amatuer referee but we need them

I can't talk, it's been alot of years since I played but irregularly got booked for dissent, never got close to the threatening stage but the older I get the more I agree with this .
I coach an under 14s and if they are booked for dissent they have to at the next home game buy a box of biscuits amd dish them out to each opposition player / parent and explain why they are doing it..... just to get them to realise its not smart amd set the example early doors.

I coach an under 14s and if they are booked for dissent they have to at the next home game buy a box of biscuits amd dish them out to each opposition player / parent and explain why they are doing it..... just to get them to realise its not smart amd set the example early doors. 

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] brilliant, would have cost me all my pocket money right enough, but great idea

12 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

No being funny mate but its hard enough to get refs week in week out. So femoji460.pngemoji460.png️k him deserves all he gets for being a wee p***k.

You know skoda personally then for you to call him a wee p***k from behind a keyboard fuckin grow up boy knows he was in wrong and regrets it boy has turned a corner and Thers idiots like you comment on a website I bet u would never call him a p***k to his face fuckin blouse

19 minutes ago, teddybearsws said:

Watched the game yesterday , for a team bottom of the league with no points a thought tarbolton were superb playing some great football

Agreed. They played like a top 3 side. As a said we were atrocious but Tarbolton took full advantage and played some smashing football and scored some cracking goals 

You know skoda personally then for you to call him a wee p***k from behind a keyboard fuckin grow up boy knows he was in wrong and regrets it boy has turned a corner and Thers idiots like you comment on a website I bet u would never call him a p***k to his face fuckin blouse

Probz the same folk who were celebrating when he was banging them in for Craigie!!!! Wouldn’t have been a wee p***k then. Wee Skoda was loved at craigie also so whoever calling him a wee p***k genuinely don’t know him.

It's a phrase mate..... and yes i would. Id never say anything i wouldnt say in person. Stand by my comment, its a respect thing and if that makes me idiotic then so be it.

8 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
8 hours ago, Grim reaper said:

It's a phrase mate..... and yes i would. Id never say anything i wouldnt say in person. Stand by my comment, its a respect thing and if that makes me idiotic then so be it.

Okay mate be sure to head down to knockentiber on sat then and tell him since u stand by ure word

Just now, quickoverayard said:
13 minutes ago, Grim reaper said:
Okay mate be sure to head down to knockentiber on sat then and tell him since u stand by ure word

You're somehow trying to deflect this onto me because hes threatened the ref. Very good.

I stated he is in the wrong and strongly regrets it and will be banned u then came on saying he’s a p***k 

ure the 1 sounding like a p***k giving it I would say it to his face then go and do it