Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Binge drinker yes it's your opinion and your entitled to it as far as I no shortlees are only in 1 more cup than hurlford just now
i expect thistle to win there replay so as now I think the lees have only 1 game in hand in the league as I have said before the lees have improved there squad from last season and from what I've heard thistle have added players but not got any better. Shortlees have a big enuff squad to cope with all games in my opinion I said after a couple of games in thread I think shortlees will go unbeaten in the league this season only dropped points in one game and they are usually slow starters 
They signed any centre halfs since the bonnyrigg game? The bald centre half isn't great. Said on here before wee lad middle of the park with the long hair looked a standout for them, great wee player.

22 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
47 minutes ago, Grim reaper said:
Onthank 5 nil up in 20 mins never came out of second gear a lot of people not happy things coming together and ther looking a good side seen the team to beat and they can rough it up in games when needed 

Why would you think people aren't happy. Strange thing to say

Not a strange thing to say u daft. All you hear and see people laughing and joking onthank whipping boys onthank a gang so now people eating humble pie long way to go 

Not a strange thing to say u daft. All you hear and see people laughing and joking onthank whipping boys onthank a gang so now people eating humble pie long way to go 
Never been called daft before so I don't think so tbh, when people said that they were whipping boys tho. Same say people might now say that about darvel, doesn't mean they would be disappointed if they recovered the way onthank have. As for a gang as far as I'm aware one club insinuated that when you's beat them, that's common, what if read and heard most people are delighted that Chrissy has turned a corner,

Yeah heard that too about Skoda, thibknthats might be along one, I was at the game and the he does deserve a lengthy suspension but hope they go easy on him

39 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Never been called daft before so I don't think so tbh, when people said that they were whipping boys tho. Same say people might now say that about darvel, doesn't mean they would be disappointed if they recovered the way onthank have. As for a gang as far as I'm aware one club insinuated that when you's beat them, that's common, what if read and heard most people are delighted that Chrissy has turned a corner,

Yeah heard that too about Skoda, thibknthats might be along one, I was at the game and the he does deserve a lengthy suspension but hope they go easy on him

Don’t come on here and say daft thing to say then people have ther opinions but lot of people against onthank same with hurleford and shortlees it’s football at the end of the day and onthank will shut a few mouth pieces up and that’s what it is all about 

Hopefully they go easy on the wee man. He’s had a tough time and he’s a decent wee lad who seems to be happy again so hopefully they show some leniency and the ban isn’t Aslong as expected so the wee man can keep enjoying his footy and scoring goals like he has been. Onthank will be a better squad and side with Skoda in it

Don’t come on here and say daft thing to say then people have ther opinions but lot of people against onthank same with hurleford and shortlees it’s football at the end of the day and onthank will shut a few mouth pieces up and that’s what it is all about 
Oh well mate fair enough, the neutrals in Ayrshire wake up on a saturday and want hurlford thistle, shortlees ...... and onthank to all fail and get beat. Regardless delightd how Chisholm is doing and long may it continue, all the best for the season