Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Was 2 soft goals and a silly penalty they had a open goal chance at the end and fluffed it boy balfour got injured in the first half, imo it woulda been a different game if he stayed on but overall scrappy game on a terrible park 

Is he that good?

40 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Hurlford 1-1 Dean

Hurlford win on pens but it's a shock result.

Glenmuir 1-0 Ardeer

Another shock

The beauty of the cup. More surprised with the first result but Hurlford ammies seem to be off the boil at the moment going by last few results 

35 minutes ago, Hacker said:

Good enough to score a few in a game like that I'd say and loads in that league 

Away and don’t talk pish was a scrappy game your sideline shouting for players to go in and doo people then when the game got tough whitletts shat it was the words ther goalie used number 8 for onthank bullied whitlets in my opinion. And soft goals ure second goal was an own goal 

4 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

Refer back my earlier post, whitletts vics are rubbish 

Ther Sideline is a Joke shoutin for ther players to go in a doo oppenants shocking then during a rammy ther sideline on the park and done nothing goalkeeper ran 60 yards and got chased back to his goal.  That spurred onthank on and they went on and won the game witch was a good game despite that rammy but onthank bullied whitlets in last 20 and deservedly won

5 minutes ago, Grim reaper said:

Ther Sideline is a Joke shoutin for ther players to go in a doo oppenants shocking then during a rammy ther sideline on the park and done nothing goalkeeper ran 60 yards and got chased back to his goal.  That spurred onthank on and they went on and won the game witch was a good game despite that rammy but onthank bullied whitlets in last 20 and deservedly won

Haha so as we all thought Whittlets are dung. Well done onthank. 

54 minutes ago, Grim reaper said:

Away and don’t talk pish was a scrappy game your sideline shouting for players to go in and doo people then when the game got tough whitletts shat it was the words ther goalie used number 8 for onthank bullied whitlets in my opinion. And soft goals ure second goal was an own goal 

Not associated with whitletts in anyway so ur wrong buddy I was giving my opinion of the game 

Chizzy looks as if he’s starting to learn his best formation and team now and has added a few good players in recent weeks so folk can talk them down all they want they will go about their business quietly and hopefully string a run together. Was a good game today with both teams battling hard. Long way to go in season with plenty slip ups could be tight.