Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

Onthank v whitletts
. Likely played at knockintiber, I'll be there. Good on you headers getting the word of not only whitletts out there but also the lower leagues of Ayrshire ammies. Some good teams down there and some top players. Easy to forget that as
Their own teams move up the leagues. Some people think that if ur name isn't knapp currie Mullen or O'conner then you aren't worth speaking about. WRONG.

100 goals is good bud who did he score them with, who do Whittlets play this week and maybe head over and watch? 

Just checked Ayrshire website and it’s Onthank away for Whitletts. Should be a cracker with the goals they both scored yesterday

Should be a cracker, unfortunately cant make it, nightshift all next weekend. Should be plenty of goals in looks like both teams have goals in them. Eyes wide open baird is  the wee thin boy up front probably with tony, let me know what you think mate 

I went along today and it was a scrappy match but I must say I thought whitletts shot themselves in the foot after going 2-1 up, brings that league tight together now

What happened? The concede soft goals?
I thought it would have been an easy victory today

Was 2 soft goals and a silly penalty they had a open goal chance at the end and fluffed it boy balfour got injured in the first half, imo it woulda been a different game if he stayed on but overall scrappy game on a terrible park 

30 minutes ago, Hacker said:

Was 2 soft goals and a silly penalty they had a open goal chance at the end and fluffed it boy balfour got injured in the first half, imo it woulda been a different game if he stayed on but overall scrappy game on a terrible park 

Were the Whittlets strikers as good as Heeders makes out? Who netted the goals?