Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

1 hour ago, heeders said:

Aye mate teams right through from boys club now plus a futsal team.  Wingwaa u could have at least quoted me on something that mentioned his name, let me guess you've got mountains of medals?  I'll put my neck on the line n say wee Balf has got more ability in his wee toe than you've ever had

For me balfour was probably the best striker in the adl for a couple of seasons, I expect he'll run riot in the league he's playing in, like a lot of players he'll have his reasons for playing the level he does, nice lad and cracking player 

Coz it's there local team and they are all pals. The manager is tonys mate played together as well, don't get your point do you not think there is any good players in bottom divisions? There's lots of good players down the divisions in ayrshire, now more than ever with the premier a 2 horse race and everybody else playing to see who doesn't get relegated 

10 minutes ago, heeders said:

Coz it's there local team and they are all pals. The manager is tonys mate played together as well, don't get your point do you not think there is any good players in bottom divisions? There's lots of good players down the divisions in ayrshire, now more than ever with the premier a 2 horse race and everybody else playing to see who doesn't get relegated 

Think Glenburn might take offence to that with them sitting top just now. U think he would get a game with them if given the chance? 

If these 2 boys are that good, no offence to Whitletts at all but why they not playing at a higher level than bottom league amateur?
Shocked at this from you bark. Being a catrine man and having the players uz had in the 3rd and 4th divisions. Imo one of the best centre halves in Ayrshire so why is it so crazy to think balfour is that good?

Shocked at this from you bark. Being a catrine man and having the players uz had in the 3rd and 4th divisions. Imo one of the best centre halves in Ayrshire so why is it so crazy to think balfour is that good?

I’m not questioning their abilities or that mate I was just wanting to know there story, why they weren’t going to higher level and I had never heard of any of them but read the bit about the boy Balfour and seems like a real good junior player etc, but the boy answered my question above saying it’s their local team etc, which is good to hear.

Bark, Stevie Glass just finished playing took the whitletts job in summer at 33 yo. When Tony first came out of boys club  he signed for our old ayr amateurs team. Most of that team stayed together including myself going from there to Craigmark then to Wallacetoun eventually merging into whitletts last year. I've not played in 2 year and hardly saw a game but a lot of the boys are really close and that's the reason boys like Tony are back at amatur level mate. It looks like a common theme in a afa at the minute there seems to be a lot of boys playing lower than they probably should be. Hope that clears it up a bit

Bark, Stevie Glass just finished playing took the whitletts job in summer at 33 yo. When Tony first came out of boys club  he signed for our old ayr amateurs team. Most of that team stayed together including myself going from there to Craigmark then to Wallacetoun eventually merging into whitletts last year. I've not played in 2 year and hardly saw a game but a lot of the boys are really close and that's the reason boys like Tony are back at amatur level mate. It looks like a common theme in a afa at the minute there seems to be a lot of boys playing lower than they probably should be. Hope that clears it up a bit

That’s good to hear mate, getting a close bunch a boys is half the battle! Wish you’s all the best in the season bud

For me balfour was probably the best striker in the adl for a couple of seasons, I expect he'll run riot in the league he's playing in, like a lot of players he'll have his reasons for playing the level he does, nice lad and cracking player 

Balfour is a top notch striker , anybody who’s watched him and has half a clue about football would say the same. Its no a hard 1

2 hours ago, TheBark said:

That’s good to hear mate, getting a close bunch a boys is half the battle! Wish you’s all the best in the season bud

Not involved mate played with some of the boys for a long time and still friendly with a few, my boots are hung up lol. Just started going back to watch boys are doing well I was just wondering about some other opinions as thought theyou looked decent though hadn't saw much else in way of other teams 

41 minutes ago, heeders said:

Too many people ignorant of amateur  game teddy bear,like wingwaa think if you don't play in top league or with a top team you can't be a good player. I stick by my opinion that wee Tony would walk in to any ayrshire ammie team.

Never said that bud,  only asked what he had ever won for his goal scoring exploits and thats been answered as nothing. 

Never said that bud,  only asked what he had ever won for his goal scoring exploits and thats been answered as nothing. 

The boys a top amateur striker regardless of what trophies hes won. He scored more than 100 goals at junior level. Btw i’m not a friend or team mate of him i’ve just seen him play and i appreciate good players

6 minutes ago, teddybearsws said:

The boys a top amateur striker regardless of what trophies hes won. He scored more than 100 goals at junior level. Btw i’m not a friend or team mate of him i’ve just seen him play and i appreciate good players

100 goals is good bud who did he score them with, who do Whittlets play this week and maybe head over and watch?