Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

He doesn't need to say anything as it's not really anyone else's business 
No he doesn't need to say anything at all u are correct, no one else's business I'm not so sure. Maybe not my business right enough. From now on tho I really hope everyone takes note of this and only asks questions that is their business.......on a public forum.

3 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
11 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:
He doesn't need to say anything as it's not really anyone else's business 

No he doesn't need to say anything at all u are correct, no one else's business I'm not so sure. Maybe not my business right enough. From now on tho I really hope everyone takes note of this and only asks questions that is their business.......on a public forum.

My point is, just like anyone else, is he doesn't need too say anything especially when related too a disciplinary matter at Hampden that hasn't even been heard at this point. Gary doesn't hide behind user names like the rest off us so would be folly for him too speak about it on here beforehand and shouldn't be coerced by others into doing so 

My point is, just like anyone else, is he doesn't need too say anything especially when related too a disciplinary matter at Hampden that hasn't even been heard at this point. Gary doesn't hide behind user names like the rest off us so would be folly for him too speak about it on here beforehand and shouldn't be coerced by others into doing so 
good points, I was just meaning he had said half a story so didn't think it would be a big deal telling the rest but fair enough, regardless I hope common sense prevails

Went to watch whitletts today , that's 3rd time in 4 weeks I've watched them and been treated to them scoring 27 in those 3 games. 12-3 today vs Winlinton, the firepower in that team is unreal can't see past them for that division. Balfour and baird got 10 between them today, think that's nearly forty between them in under 10 games. Anybody else saw them yet, if so what did yous think?

14 minutes ago, heeders said:

Went to watch whitletts today , that's 3rd time in 4 weeks I've watched them and been treated to them scoring 27 in those 3 games. 12-3 today vs Winlinton, the firepower in that team is unreal can't see past them for that division. Balfour and baird got 10 between them today, think that's nearly forty between them in under 10 games. Anybody else saw them yet, if so what did yous think?

Nope

Saw them pre season and.wasnt impressed at all but pre season means jot and with the results they have been getting recently they look to have came on leaps and bounds, good on them . Who is the guy Baird? I take it Barbour has got his head back into it, u playable when he has.

Another result that stood out was onthank, darvel may be struggling but to score 10 Is brilliant.

Bairdy just a young boy, know the juniors want him but happy playing every week and doesn't want to sit on a bench in the juniors.Balfour is just Balfour boys a goal machine. Likes a drink but works his socks off and scores from all angles. Think it was a struggle for numbers early doors mate reaLly young team think 3 or 4over 26 yo.

Edited by heeders
Spelling

Used to be  a regular on here and at games,  but only started going to games again recently due to work commitmentsso not saw much else yet.. Enjoying getting back out on a sat tho 

Edited by heeders
Spelling

30 minutes ago, heeders said:

Used to be  a regular on here and at games,  but only started going to games again recently due to work commitmentsso not saw much else yet.. Enjoying getting back out on a sat tho 

Wipe Balfours smeg aff yer tash heeders Mate. Who are him and Bairdy and what have they won? 

Aye mate teams right through from boys club now plus a futsal team.  Wingwaa u could have at least quoted me on something that mentioned his name, let me guess you've got mountains of medals?  I'll put my neck on the line n say wee Balf has got more ability in his wee toe than you've ever had