Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

17 minutes ago, 4-5-0 said:

With leagues almost starting what’s everyone’s predictions for the prem and 1st in Ayrshire? 1st looks a very competitive league especially with the addition of craigie, new farm and medda

Prem (W) Hurlford Thistle (R) Galston Utd & Stewarton Utd

1st (W) New Farm Loch (R) Craigie & Mauchline 

Going with Prem: Shortlees to win, Stewarton & Tarbolton to go down.

First: New Farm Loch to win, Mauchline & Glenmuir to go down.

A lot of very closely matched teams in the first this year, will be very tight until the end I imagine

Few people tipping new farm to win the 1st div and I honestly cant even see them going close. Think the waverley could surprise a few going by the predictions on here but I wouldnt be surprised to see them win it. Ardeer will cause teams problems in the prem I think after the result they got against shortlees last year. The prem is wide open this year. Shortlees,HT, kilbride thistle, glenburn and hurlford ammies all capable

Few people tipping new farm to win the 1st div and I honestly cant even see them going close. Think the waverley could surprise a few going by the predictions on here but I wouldnt be surprised to see them win it. Ardeer will cause teams problems in the prem I think after the result they got against shortlees last year. The prem is wide open this year. Shortlees,HT, kilbride thistle, glenburn and hurlford ammies all capable

Got to agree with this, new farm are a decent team and will cause teams problems in the first but cannot see them being in the top 4, never mind winning it. catrine and west kilbride to get promoted for me, with waverly and maybe Crosshill or Daily pushing them. Also agree with the premier. Shortlees, hurlford, kilbride and glenburn al capable of making a push. Should be two very good leagues.

14 minutes ago, TheBark said:

New farm and catrine first game of the season, the thing with new farm is they have depth in numbers, they had at least 20 body’s for the friendly against Cumnock

Mite hae 20 the noo bit when these bois urnae playin aww the time they willnae hang aboot 

1 hour ago, Boab17 said:

I think Kilbride will.be a surprise package this year with cumnock and galston to be relegated.

1st. Waverly Catrine or New Farm

They wullnae b a surprise mate as hink we awe fancy em tae dae well this year. A hink they wer best team ootwith Shortlees last couple o months o last season 

New farm and catrine first game of the season, the thing with new farm is they have depth in numbers, they had at least 20 body’s for the friendly against Cumnock

It's a shame this is being played so early, I think it will be a decent game regardless but with holidays and suspensions that usually come at the start of the season it may do the game a dis service. Also agree with the big numbers new farm have, the quality they had even on the bench last week they simply can't keep everyone happy. I tel u something, if I was the waverly or craigie manager I would be showing the players this thread. Not many people given them a chance, they BOTH came up at league winners.

It's a shame this is being played so early, I think it will be a decent game regardless but with holidays and suspensions that usually come at the start of the season it may do the game a dis service. Also agree with the big numbers new farm have, the quality they had even on the bench last week they simply can't keep everyone happy. I tel u something, if I was the waverly or craigie manager I would be showing the players this thread. Not many people given them a chance, they BOTH came up at league winners.

Got to agree with that mate, the manager should be showing this and telling them to go out and prove everyone wrong! I tipped waverly as one of my winners but Craigie will
Definitely be up there as well, strongest this league has been in couple years I’d say

Going with Prem: Shortlees to win, Stewarton & Tarbolton to go down.

First: New Farm Loch to win, Mauchline & Glenmuir to go down.

A lot of very closely matched teams in the first this year, will be very tight until the end I imagine

Tarbolton finished 4th last year. Albeit they have lost a few very good players in Daryl, Evan, Sam and Their keeper who were all in The Ayrshire squad last year.

14 hours ago, juniorfootyspy said:

Tarbolton finished 4th last year. Albeit they have lost a few very good players in Daryl, Evan, Sam and Their keeper who were all in The Ayrshire squad last year.

Which teams have these players went to?