21 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Baird ends up on 20+ goals this season. He'll be the main output and he's an absolute poacher. Just watching the highlights brought back many great memories of his time at Rovers. 

He will score a few, his biggest problem over the last few seasons has been his loss of form. He always seems to have a decent spell but it doesn't last. It may help him having dropped down a level though!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:

Agreed.  

I also thought a lot of his deliveries were into the right areas too, but if they found nobody folk are quick to moan about it.  Of course he over hit a few but still.

We don't really have many players who will win much in and around the box in the air. What's Robert Thomson upto these days...

Have developed a soft spot for Dumbarton due to the posters on here. Always entertaining/informative to read through your threads.

But you're playing Paton in the middle? That's not a good idea at all. Not quite as bad as playing Ross Perry at all but still poor.

Great result for Forfar though. I was amazed you got John Baird in as he should score a lot at this level.

Archived