Stevie, m9, why? Srsly. Why? We have a solid backup RB who has been one of our better performers so far, and can be relied upon. Why play a centre-half who was relegated last season and can't play in that position ahead of him?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Callum Gallagher has absolutely shat it. f**k off
Shat what? He missed a penalty, shit happens. It was never a penalty anyway, justice done.

Our manager on the other hand, has absolutely shat it. He changed shape for five minutes and we concede a goal, before swiftly changing back again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ross Perry is never ever a fuckin right back.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Shat what? He missed a penalty, shit happens. It was never a penalty anyway, justice done.

Our manager on the other hand, has absolutely shat it. He changed shape for five minutes and we concede a goal, before swiftly changing back again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ross Perry is never ever a fuckin right back.

i think andy little is better in there..offers us more

No complaints from me, we dont look like a team carrying out the managers instructions. We've all been saying Carswell and Hutton don't work in a midfield and Hutton is genuinely running around chasing shadows with Carswell wondering what he's meant to do out left. 

The club and gaffer have been big in their praise for the squad we have, Aitken needs to work out how to use them because right now we have about 6 or 7 players wandering around seemingly giving not too many fucks. Thomson and Barr on for me, take your pick at who comes off.

Archived