Cammy Ballantyne still out due to someone in deepest Montrose sticking pins in a voodoo doll. Everyone else fit.  Keep with Little at right back please.
If Aidan Wilson starts for Forfar I fully expect him to be targeted, get Gallagher and Loy dragging him around and we should create openings.
You just know Little will be overlooked for Perry at right back.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
39 minutes ago, The Moonster said:
Cammy Ballantyne still out due to someone in deepest Montrose sticking pins in a voodoo doll. Everyone else fit.  Keep with Little at right back please.
If Aidan Wilson starts for Forfar I fully expect him to be targeted, get Gallagher and Loy dragging him around and we should create openings.

You just know Little will be overlooked for Perry at right back.

Aidan Wilson and Ross Perry on the same pitch should be quite a spectacle. 

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

He will as Munro suspended and Whyte injured.

If we play like first 80 minutes of last week we have a chance but suspect our 5 minute meltdown will have a impact on our defence’s mindset.

I'm quite optimistic for this which is never a good thing. Hope to see the Loy and Gallagher partnership flourish.

Dylan Easton is a cocky wee shite that was useless for us so hopefully someone bunks him into oblivion.

3-1 Sons with Loy getting a brace, Dowie scoring a header, and Gallagher sealing it late on.

22 minutes ago, sonsism said:

I'm quite optimistic for this which is never a good thing. Hope to see the Loy and Gallagher partnership flourish.

Dylan Easton is a cocky wee shite that was useless for us so hopefully someone bunks him into oblivion.

3-1 Sons with Loy getting a brace, Dowie scoring a header, and Gallagher sealing it late on.

Every Dumbarton fans knows this but we have all refrained from saying anything because now he will play a blinder and score :lol:

I wouldn't say Easton was useless for us, he was the same then as I imagine he is now - a smashing player but as greedy as a Tory. We absolutely need to watch him today though, if he's out on the left and we start Perry at right back we could be reporting a raping by 3.05pm.

I'm full of hope though. Vital we follow up last weeks good win with another.

Easton was madly frustrating. Based on ability alone he could easily be a top half Championship player, the fact that he loves skinning full-backs more than actually registering goals and assists is probably a major reason why he's spent most of his career kicking about League Two and the lower end of League One.

In saying that Easton, Hilson and Baird is a very handy front three to have at this level.  If our back four contains Ross Perry at right-back then I will have the fear. All three of them are clever, nimble wee guys, and he doesn't cope well with that.

29 minutes ago, Old Scrotum said:

Will be keeping my good eye on the Brechin score today. If they don't win it'll be shit-yourself-Saturday next weekend.

I've been watching Dumbarton long enough to know what is bound to happen.

We don’t play Brechin until the 25th.

Archived