Who will break Steven Gerrard and how?

When will Scottish football break Steven Gerrard and how will it happen?  

218 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, EdTheDuck said:

The Glesgae "goldfish bowl" will tip him over the edge. Constant banter* will make him cry and up sticks before end of season.

*banter that in every other location in Scotland would be described as offensive illegal.

To be more accurate.

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Bring back a shred of decency to Rangers.

Back, Jama? Back? 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By Christmas will be out of Europe and the League Cup will have not been won, then comes the run that breaks him,

Boxing Day - Hibs visit them and Lennon dances on the pitch and the bears boo Gerrard from the pitch,

29/12 - They host the Bigot-Fest and Rodgers see the lead over 3rd placed 'Gerrards Rangers'* extend to double figures

19/01/19 - Is the 4th Round of the Scottish, Hibs do what they have been doing for the last few years,

23/01/19 Stevie Clarke buries the dream as a 2nd half hat-trick from Boyd wins the game

26/01/18  Gary McAllister is the new manager as they visit Livingston and Pickfords prepare to pack up Gerrard Towers

So, there's a few dynamics on the go here.  There's the Brendan Rodgers thing about his old manager and what was the Old Firm prior the SEVCO rebranding.   

There's the Alan Stubs and Everton/old rivals thing.  

Stevie Clarke...

Neil Lennon...

It'll be interesting to hear his post match comments after St Mirren bring all 3 points away from Ibrox after the worse penalty decision in the history of the Scottish game is converted, and we make our regulation penalty save in extra time.  

29 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Just read Gerrard's comments. How can he, after being at the club for a matter of a month or two, claim "It's not just today, I believe it's been happening for seasons. That's just my opinion."

Same old Alloa - always cheating

On the off chance that they join us in the Europa final. That would be quite a glorious opportunity for the ultimate goading. With The Rangers losing all of the money they generated in the competition paying off the seethe induced damage their violent ultra-right followers would inevitably cause.

But i'm dreaming.....

They'll never make it that far.

27 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Just read Gerrard's comments. How can he, after being at the club for a matter of a month or two, claim "It's not just today, I believe it's been happening for seasons. That's just my opinion."

The reason is that he’s ostensibly a half-wit.  Putting a suit on a chimp doesn’t stop it being a chimp. 

Much as it would bring me deep joy if Gerrardiola’s demise were to be caused by a Hibs / Lennon exuberance fest, I actually think the first bigotfest of the season will be a bloodbath of Spanish Inquisition proportions, the highlight being a Scott Brown tackle on Ryan Jack which unfortunately leaves the Sevco ace with broken limbs.
A full-on Japs-and-Commandoes style melee ensues with Gerrard entering the field of play to remonstrate with anyone who’ll listen to him.
Ssshhhteeeeeeevveee gives a “heads gone” interview to SkySports after the 3-1 loss and asks the question “Izzit becoz I is Scouse ?”

About three months into the season,opposing clubs are still refusing to play Phil Collins over the tannoy causing Slippy to commit grievous bodily harm on the poor announcer at halftime leading to his arrest and imprisonment 

Guest JTS98
3 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

Because he's basically a complete diddy who just happened to be really good at football.

Scott Brown will break him. First Celtic v Sports Direct Works XI derby. Brown will throw his arms back, stick his chest out, and with his trademark steely stare, look Morelos square in the eyes from a distance of about two inches. Morelos will spontaneously self-combust, the Sevco will go down to ten men, and Brown will turn and wink in Gerrard’s direction as Morelos gets huckled up the tunnel by Gary McAllister, two stewards, a police officer and Hoopy the Huddle Hound.

That’ll be the incident that breaks him, as he fcuks off to Melwood to coach Scouse kids once more.

5 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

The entire *** fanbase is so intellectually crippled that they unquestioningly believe Gerrard has been strolling into Melwood every Monday morning the last few years giving it the "Did you see the Rangers game yesterday, la? Disgraceful decision by the ref, la!"

warnock.png

Archived