Who will break Steven Gerrard and how?

When will Scottish football break Steven Gerrard and how will it happen?  

218 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is gonna be fun,canny wait for the next meltdown from the new leader of Orange FC,defenders of the union,keep n.i in the u.k,we're no scottish and basically hate anyone who dosnt agree or go along with our doctrine.

He had a chance to show some class unlike the cretins that follow his football team but instead he jumped right on board,he's obviously been sat down in a darkened room and told all about "the rangers way".

I think he'll survive the year and finish second.

Then next year every single poll option here happens. Hibs scud them. Hearts Levein them. Kilmarnock play them off the park in a manner reminiscent of England first playing Hungary. Motherwell break six legs in one game. They're out of Europe early. Then the wheels really come off.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I think he'll survive the year and finish second.

Then next year every single poll option here happens. Hibs scud them. Hearts Levein them. Kilmarnock play them off the park in a manner reminiscent of England first playing Hungary. Motherwell break six legs in one game. They're out of Europe early. Then the wheels really come off.

I quite like that analogy.

It'll all be "watch out we're back where we belong, going for 55" pish, right up until it's not. Again :lol: 

I'm surprised we've made it this far without any mention of Big Bad Bowman breaking one of their noses in an horrific, unprovoked attack that goes unpunished by the referee.

It won't be one single club anyway, I'd expect the classic Sevco-baiting triumvirate of Well, Hibs, and Killie all to play their part in the inevitable meltdown.

I'm surprised we've made it this far without any mention of Big Bad Bowman breaking one of their noses in an horrific, unprovoked attack that goes unpunished by the referee.

It won't be one single club anyway, I'd expect the classic Sevco-baiting triumvirate of Well, Hibs, and Killie all to play their part in the inevitable meltdown.
They play all 3 (and St Mirren) between 27/10 and 10/11.

So... Gerrard has had time to bed in, that's him had domestic and European cup and a couple of league games. From his comments after all of these he looks like he gives absolutely nobody respect, is happy to wind up the opposition with insults and in general comes out like a really annoyed and angry man trying his best to keep it under wraps. As far as I can see he's insulted every team and manager he's played except strangely for us, maybe it's a Scouse thing. I think I'd said this before but Gerrard had a great opportunity to wipe to slate clean but instead it sounds like he's been swallowing the paranoia pills, available from all good Ibrox retailers, by the handful, washed down by something very bitter to drink.

I voted for a Keegan-esque rant and the more I hear his comments, the more obvious that's what is going to happen. Just a matter of when. Remember this is the guy who started punching a guy because he didn't get what he wanted. If not being handed a remote control can send you into a violent attack I'd say the powder keg, and a self inflicted powder keg at that, of Ibrox and the Scottish media goldfish bowl will have him apoplectic with rage sometime soon.

22 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

So... Gerrard has had time to bed in, that's him had domestic and European cup and a couple of league games. From his comments after all of these he looks like he gives absolutely nobody respect, is happy to wind up the opposition with insults and in general comes out like a really annoyed and angry man trying his best to keep it under wraps. As far as I can see he's insulted every team and manager he's played except strangely for us, maybe it's a Scouse thing. I think I'd said this before but Gerrard had a great opportunity to wipe to slate clean but instead it sounds like he's been swallowing the paranoia pills, available from all good Ibrox retailers, by the handful, washed down by something very bitter to drink.

I voted for a Keegan-esque rant and the more I hear his comments, the more obvious that's what is going to happen. Just a matter of when. Remember this is the guy who started punching a guy because he didn't get what he wanted. If not being handed a remote control can send you into a violent attack I'd say the powder keg, and a self inflicted powder keg at that, of Ibrox and the Scottish media goldfish bowl will have him apoplectic with rage sometime soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 06/08/2018 at 10:22, killiefan27 said:

Pedro Caixinha got the bullet after a 1-1 draw with Kilmarnock on October 25 2017.

We play Gerrard's incarnation of The Rangers at Ibrox on October 31 :whistle

(I don't think he'll be gone by November, but a wee Kris Boyd winner after being given an absolute Clarkeing for 90 minutes could set him on an irreversible, seething, downward slope)

OK, so we didn’t win. But things are bubbling nicely for the seething downward slope.

They play all 3 (and St Mirren) between 27/10 and 10/11.
It's on.

Given that he goes in to this run with the same number of points after 10 games as Pedro, one of the worst managers ever in Scottish football, there's considerable potential for Gerrard to lose the support of the horde.

The only reason that's not happened already is because Celtic got off to a poor start too. A big gap could open up really quickly.

Just a pity Hearts didn't beat them at Ibrox - there'd have been 14 points between them if they had.

Archived