Football Manager 2019

ajwffc

Read a few comments on various forums about a significant amount of penalties being given.

Finally got time to sit down and start playing.

First game against Reserves.

3-0 win.

Two goals from Penalties [emoji23][emoji23]

Read a few comments on various forums about a significant amount of penalties being given.

Finally got time to sit down and start playing.

Really is ridiculous.

First game against Reserves.

3-0 win.

Two goals from Penalties [emoji23][emoji23]

Next game, friendly v Falkirk.

4-1 win

Penalties for both Falkirk and myself !!

Going to delete my Clyde beta save and start one as us in the pyramid system shared on here a couple of pages back as I've not had a chance to start a save on it yet and see how that goes.

I'm the type of person that'll end up rotating between about 5 different saves :lol:  still playing and enjoying the Salford City one.

On 03/11/2018 at 02:40, JamieStevenson said:

King Stephen gets QOTS promoted to the big time and then suddenly retires, safe to say they'll be going straight back down.

Speaking of retirement, Craig Gordon has now gone, Luckily I already had Timo Horn lined up to come in anyway. Time to trim my squad a bit, pretty happy with it going into the 2nd season. Maybe just need another CB & CM of greater quality.

What formation were they using? Im still struggling to get the best out of him

2 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Going to delete my Clyde beta save and start one as us in the pyramid system shared on here a couple of pages back as I've not had a chance to start a save on it yet and see how that goes.

I'm the type of person that'll end up rotating between about 5 different saves :lol:  still playing and enjoying the Salford City one.

Free for all Scottish cup without seeding or anything, brilliant chance to draw a really shitty mob and end up with fucking Hamilton away :lol:

21 minutes ago, Mr X said:

What formation were they using? Im still struggling to get the best out of him

This is the lineup they used for the majority of the title push. Benyu is actually one of my players, I loaned him out at the start of January.

QOTS.JPG.187c93436100f599543c8b216b32d6ba.JPG

Just starting the 2nd season and they are still rocking the 4-4-2, but they've gone absolutely mental with signings.

image.thumb.png.3056ff84b6e7a339a3e9f0b6d95e9ffa.png

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

This is the lineup they used for the majority of the title push. Benyu is actually one of my players, I loaned him out at the start of January.

QOTS.JPG.187c93436100f599543c8b216b32d6ba.JPG

Just starting the 2nd season and they are still rocking the 4-4-2, but they've gone absolutely mental with signings.

image.thumb.png.3056ff84b6e7a339a3e9f0b6d95e9ffa.png

Wonder who Morrisson is

Started my first game of at St Mirren and coping fairly well. Sitting 5th in the table at the end of January. 

Finding that shitfesting matches through route one is often the way to go. My big man-wee man partnership of Brock-Madsen and Danny Mullen is bulldozing most back lines. 

20 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Free for all Scottish cup without seeding or anything, brilliant chance to draw a really shitty mob and end up with fucking Hamilton away :lol:

Battled to a 5-3 defeat. Going well in the league though, sitting top 3 points clear of East Fife ( @AsimButtHitsASix, is there a reason they're in the second division but Peterhead in the first?) in 2nd and 6 clear of Edinburgh City in 3rd. Not that I've not had a couple of howlers too, namely a 4-2 home defeat to Preston Athletic and a 4-1 pummeling at Berwick. Berwick have been a bogey team for me so far, I lost all 4 games against them in my beta save! Qualified from my Irn Bru cup group with a game to spare (group was me, Annan, Spartans, Civil Service and Stirling Uni.

As an aside, having a look around how all the other leagues are going. I'm in mid November and Celtic have only played 3 league games with everyone else 11/12 :lol: A run in the 2 leg rounds league cup , entering R2 of the free for all scottish cup and European football has given them some fixture backlog.

Good database though, enjoying something different especially the cups. Hoping for a kinder draw in the Scottish next year!

Edited by C. Muir

5 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Battled to a 5-3 defeat. Going well in the league though, sitting top 3 points clear of East Fife ( @AsimButtHitsASix, is there a reason they're in the second division but Peterhead in the first?) in 2nd and 6 clear of Edinburgh City in 3rd. Not that I've not had a couple of howlers too, namely a 4-2 home defeat to Preston Athletic and a 4-1 pummeling at Berwick. Berwick have been a bogey team for me so far, I lost all 4 games against them in my beta save! Qualified from my Irn Bru cup group with a game to spare (group was me, Annan, Spartans, Civil Service and Stirling Uni.

As an aside, having a look around how all the other leagues are going. I'm in mid November and Celtic have only played 3 league games with everyone else 11/12 :lol: A run in the 2 leg rounds league cup , entering R2 of the free for all scottish cup and European football has given them some fixture backlog.

Good database though, enjoying something different especially the cups. Hoping for a kinder draw in the Scottish next year!

Ahh shite. I hate it when that happens. I just do the leagues by reputation and then amend if there's anything obvious I spot (ie Livingston woulda been in the 1st this year if I hadn't noticed they were the 18th ranked team by rep) but obviously never clicked that the rep/league didn't match up.

As for the fixture backlog that's a right arse. I can either leave all domestic competition on an equal priority for fixtures and that means teams in Europe get a bit of a backlog for the 2nd half of the season OR give the league priority. I prefer to leave equal priority because, in a 30 game league, most teams hit over half their games before Christmas and there's enough free dates in the 2nd half to even it up. Also if you have to wait until, like, Feb for Celtic to get through their league cup games then you end up with six league cup games in a month or something stupid.

Hope ye enjoy the prize money at season's end btw ;)