Football Manager 2019

ajwffc

A lot of people seem to be having the usual FM issues (tons of shots/chances, still getting beat)... I have no idea why, but the first save (Morton of course) has gone spectacularly well for me.

Wingers are still basically useless, load the midfield and play 2 up top.5bd03a4433260_ScreenShot2018-10-24at11_23_26.thumb.png.7a2688d47da692a84994f78fd0c0d492.png5bd03a50eed92_ScreenShot2018-10-24at11_17_04.thumb.png.fc348d675c46986c043cb4e7e137ed06.png5bd03a6381cf9_ScreenShot2018-10-24at09_59_04.thumb.png.50e397232e777ed73cddcfeaeb2b2fcc.png5bd03a7eca17b_ScreenShot2018-10-24at11_25_05.png.cecc139eefb4123b593cb8dfa6577e62.png

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Are the Highland and Lowland leagues in this yet?

No, but theyve been added through the workshop for the past few editions so should appear at some point again.

5bd0cee9b2c57_LadbrokesPremiership_OverviewStages.thumb.png.3b9e0d65bfc9f58a3bc6d3055ccf8a14.png

Heading into the split. Swap Dundee and Livingston and its likely it won't be too far away position wise tbh.  Rangers are miles ahead of everyone, Celtic are a complete behemoth who struggled early on, since they qualified for the CL and started making signings they've been insane, selling Tierney for an initial £33m in January helped I suppose.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Heading into the split. Swap Dundee and Livingston and its likely it won't be too far away position wise tbh.  Rangers are miles ahead of everyone, Celtic are a complete behemoth who struggled early on, since they qualified for the CL and started making signings they've been insane, selling Tierney for an initial £33m in January helped I suppose.

Hibs were alot closer to Sevco in mine but Celtic are lightyears ahead of anyone else. Livi were marooned in mine only won 1 game I think. Motherwell and Dundee were both miles behind everyone else trying to avoid the playoff.

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hibs were alot closer to Sevco in mine but Celtic are lightyears ahead of anyone else. Livi were marooned in mine only won 1 game I think. Motherwell and Dundee were both miles behind everyone else trying to avoid the playoff.

On my save Hibs have hindered themselves by hiring Martin Canning....

I downloaded this the other day, when's it out?
2nd of November I think.

How many seasons can you do on the beta?

Currently 24 league games unbeaten with rovers. Signed Antonio cassano but he's a perma crock so barely played. Managed to shift him in January and have signed caulker somehow on roughly the same wage. 23 clear after 24 games and only conceded 6 goals. Hoping you can do more than one season so I can have a challenge in the league. Its all been too easy so far.

2nd of November I think.

How many seasons can you do on the beta?

You can do as many as you like your save file will carry over to the full version. I just don’t see the point in playing a long save in the beta since it’s still plagued with mistakes and things will change when the full version downloads. So better just to start a new game on full release.

You can do as many as you like your save file will carry over to the full version. I just don’t see the point in playing a long save in the beta since it’s still plagued with mistakes and things will change when the full version downloads. So better just to start a new game on full release.
I wouldn't normally but 27 games unbeaten in the league makes me want to. I always do a few different saves anyway but it could be good to keep this one going as long as possible.

I see attendances are still in silly land in Scotland.  Thistle sold 3510 season tickets in the opening season, and I doubt we'll ever reach that attendance at any point this season.  Was normal to see 5-6k in the top tier in the past few editions.

9 hours ago, forameus said:

I see attendances are still in silly land in Scotland.  Thistle sold 3510 season tickets in the opening season, and I doubt we'll ever reach that attendance at any point this season.  Was normal to see 5-6k in the top tier in the past few editions.

Saints are 2,100, both of the first two seasons. Averaged just over 5k. Do the people who research their club set the season ticket sales? Some are prone to "cheating" by editing certain things to hand them an advantage tbh, just human instinct I suppose. Dundee United having about eight of the best young Scots a few years back a fine example.

I always usually wait until the first update is out before downloading the game due to bugs.

Saints are 2,100, both of the first two seasons. Averaged just over 5k. Do the people who research their club set the season ticket sales? Some are prone to "cheating" by editing certain things to hand them an advantage tbh, just human instinct I suppose. Dundee United having about eight of the best young Scots a few years back a fine example.
Yeah researchers are responsible. I got the saints actual figures from them when I was doing saints btw.

6 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Is this a common FM injury?

FM.thumb.png.ab1c43fc0c3f049bfbc6203216b98a7b.png

Haven't seen it before tbh. There are a couple of rare ones go about though, the "serious viral infection" seems the worse, 8-9 months straight off and it seemingly leaves then played wide open to injury.