Football Manager 2019

ajwffc

Managing in English L1 and have 4 or 5 players called up for internationals, is there away to get a postponement ?
It should ask you if you want a postponement if the competition has rules that allow postponements.

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

Can anyone post the team report/tactics Queens are using? Every game I see a screenshot for they are up the top of the table but Im struggling with them - mainly because Im messing about with different tactics but cant find anything that gets Dobbie scoring

They play a  4-4-2 will post a team report when i get one from my scout 

Queen Of The South_ Tactics Senior Squad.png

12 hours ago, Mr X said:

Can anyone post the team report/tactics Queens are using? Every game I see a screenshot for they are up the top of the table but Im struggling with them - mainly because Im messing about with different tactics but cant find anything that gets Dobbie scoring

Andrew Watson_  Inbox.png

Queen Of The South_ Senior Squad Overview.png

Just checked and it's 4-4-2 in all my saves too. 

Pretty much identical roles to those posted above.

Seem to vary on who they sign, but the loanees generally end up the best performer. Dobbie varies.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just checked and it's 4-4-2 in all my saves too. 

Pretty much identical roles to those posted above.

Seem to vary on who they sign, but the loanees generally end up the best performer. Dobbie varies.

Maybe my mistake is trying to fit Harkins and Todd into the team. Odd because Todd usually ends up as one of the better performers

On 13/11/2018 at 15:52, C. Muir said:

Into December and I'm plodding along nicely, better than I thought I would anyway. Had a whore of a run of games starting with Partick Thistle and ending with Raith which I got way more points than I expected from. Of course in typical FM fashion I lost my following "easy" game to Forfar, responded well to that with a run of wins but lost my last match at Dunfermline. Divisions getting tight but I'm just happy to be up there. Finally got my wish coming up against a couple of diddy mobs in the Scottish Cup, both of whom I scraped by 1-0 :lol: Still in the hat though which is the main thing. Stenny at home next which should see progression.

5beaf29a146fc_resultstilldec2019.png.f4757a9532e2adf724fadf9cce4522bd.png

5beaf2eb1f33d_tabledec2019.thumb.png.427a8c1754fd8f2ecfac93741a85e53e.png

5beaf31457a2b_tacticsdec2019.thumb.png.22a3e0a0d42442168e22aab33a04e077.png

Back to this save for the time being. We fell away big time in the second half of the season which was disappointing, the Annan and Partick Thistle results being particularly hard to swallow. Although Annan had some season after joining me from the league below, finishing 6th a place and a point below me. Hamilton knocked me out the Scottish Cup (met them in the tournament 2 years in a row now aswell as a 2 legged league cup tie earlier this season).

In January I sold Kyle Turner to Dundee for £80k, would've liked to keep him longer but after paying 50k I suppose it was a quick profit. I also brought in Leo Fasan from Falkirk for 2k as McAdams was injured at the time and looking ahead to next season I only had him on loan and Blair Currie who I'm letting go on a free. Probably sign another keeper for next season and have Fasan as backup. Jamie Walker (a young Stirling centre back, 3k), El Bakhtaoui, Danny Denholm, Darian MacKinnon and Ross Smith (all free agents) were also brought in - the latter 3 amidst an injury and suspension cricis. Will probably only keep El Bak out they 4 tbh.

5bf2e2fe5592d_resultsdec19tillendseason.png.c924db5ae0f4b12f0b1fbbe5186630b6.png

Got quite a lot of players out of contract who I will probably just let go, as I now have some cash to splash :lol:

5bf2e32c7dc7a_SEASON2PRIZEMONEY.png.b481589d60271a2913d826236e9e26d1.png

5bf2e3387a5b4_budget201920.png.06bbd50d277e3919b80bbe2fa5a58a3c.png

Can adjust the budgets to give me a 1.9m transfer and 30k wage budget if I wish! Some prize money in this database like Asim previously mentioned. Hearts spent £3 million on Greg Docherty :lol:

Elsewhere? Celtic won another double, this time getting the Scottish cup back from Aberdeen with a 2-1 final victory over them but losing to them in the league cup semi. Aberdeen went on to win it 3-1 on aggregate against Hearts in the final. Sligo Rovers became the first team from a different country to win the Challenge Cup with a 1-0 victory over Stranraer. Coldstream beat Sauchie by the same scoreline in the Alba Cup Final.

League tables elsewhere below. In my division, the title race went right to the wire. East Kilbride clinched promotion from division 2 and are now a division away from the SPL! After facing up in the same division this year, next year fierce rivals Stirling Albion and Stirling Uni will now play 2 divisions apart. Buckie Thistle and Wick Academy from the Highland league and Arthurlie from the Lowland league will join the 3rd division next season.

5bf2e482f1bb0_spltableseason2.png.6226eb6e1be696f33c1eb1c9bb2c67cb.png

5bf2e4938dad5_d1season2.png.62e70da422e4041e889e130d3a35ab02.png

5bf2e4cd73453_d2season2.png.2266e33efdfa6134d13b45381199862b.png

5bf2e50a6d440_d3season2.png.f7a7c19b186889f80d0147bc348bfd7c.png

14 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

Any help with downloading the pyramid system? It's stating I have to run it through the editor first?

How I got it to work was I open the editor (under tools in the steam library). Load the editor data , test the rules from the rules drop down menu and then save the data.