Football Manager 2019

ajwffc

6 hours ago, Mr X said:

Is everyone getting the usual beta injury problems?

I'm not, but it's something SI have acknowledged on their forum as a widespread issue this year. Think I seen someone say it'll be resolved for the full release but can't remember exactly what was said.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not, but it's something SI have acknowledged on their forum as a widespread issue this year. Think I seen someone say it'll be resolved for the full release but can't remember exactly what was said.

This year, and last year and the year before that ... <_<

Its some feat to introduce such game breaking bugs into something that you really havent changed that much.

I've said before about moving to a subscription model with incremental updates but after seeing this years version compared to the last few I think we're already there. Its just we're forking out for a full price game every year :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Is FM touch just a less detailed version similar to FM mobile? Just noticed I have it free on steam from buying the full version.

It is a less detailed version of FM and IMO is a lot more like the old style CM games. There is less press interaction and no tactical familiarity.

I purchased FM19 and am just waiting for the beta to download.

Edited by Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm liking the new tactics layout with the options of preset systems to use as a base.

I'm doing reasonably well with Dundee but perhaps could have been doing even better if I hadn't been dicking around with different tactics. Currently in 6th spot after 7 games. A surprise 4-0 win over Aberdeen being the highlight so far.

I wanted to do a save were I wouldn't have any emotional attachment to the team because whenever I play as Ayr United I always end up foaming at the mouth when things aren't going well.

Only business I've done is bring in Froxylias. I'm really just working with what I've got, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think I've settled on this team to carry me to promotion. We did get knocked out of the Betfred Cup whilst I was experimenting to find the best formation, tactics & players. But since I've settled on this, opened the league campaign with a 1-1 away at Tannadice and a 4-2 win at home to Ross County so I'm pretty pleased. Of course as I mentioned previously, Sandy Clark is out and the far superior Stevie Crawford is now my Assistant.

Pars.JPG.5147aba2ecf485fe4a594bc5be68b6d4.JPG

Ayr are running away with it, with Shankland and Glenn Middleton tearing the league apart. Safranko is trying his best to catch them though. As for my Pars, we're in a big battle to try and secure one of the remaining playoff places, not easy as the rest of the teams are pretty close.

Have only played touch over the last few years.

Am I best sticking to it or going for the full game this year. What’s the main difference ?

Not interested in the fact you can play Touch on a tablet..I only use a laptop in any car.

Don’t get time to play every night so wasn’t sure how in depth the full game has got these days (getting bored of FM Touch though)

23 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Have only played touch over the last few years.

Am I best sticking to it or going for the full game this year. What’s the main difference ?

Not interested in the fact you can play Touch on a tablet..I only use a laptop in any car.

Don’t get time to play every night so wasn’t sure how in depth the full game has got these days (getting bored of FM Touch though)

Is "dynamics" in touch? I think player/press interaction play more of a part in the full game, training and tactics also but you can leave stuff to your assistant easily enough.

23 minutes ago, Honest_Ally said:

Will the demo also be out at midnight? Im looking forward to starting a new ayr game with our current squad. Doubt I will be able to match my best save ever from fm18, but I will give it my best shot.

Demo is usually released at the same time as the full game.

28 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

At work, has the full version dropped already? They’ve tweeted saying out now emoji33.png

it is just had an update to bring it up to the full game and the editor is now available for download.