Gelling Threadbare Rovers v Stenhousemuir

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the negativity around the place that was better than I expected. 1st half i thought we played well at times. Stenhousemuir pinned us back second half and we seemed to have no way out. A 1/2 decent performance with not as many long balls, but we still look dodgy at the back. Would maybe drop buchanan for next week if we were making any changes.

Not the greatest performance, but not the worst either.

I thought Flanagan looked very lively and deserved his standing ovation.

Best part of the day was the name being announced to present the MOTM award [emoji23] it was a belter.

I've forgotten it though, so can someone remind me and give me a laugh.

Not the greatest performance, but not the worst either.

I thought Flanagan looked very lively and deserved his standing ovation.

Best part of the day was the name being announced to present the MOTM award [emoji23] it was a belter.

I've forgotten it though, so can someone remind me and give me a laugh.

Hash Puppets or something along those lines.

Also thought pulling in 1400 was decent today.

Complete arse up of the teamsheets...including the new app which was a total clusterfuck.....so much so that myself and my mate had a great discussion about young Valentine...one of our own etc and "he wont get a game when the new boys are fit etc etc" only to find out it was Flannagan when the sub was made.....and the carry on about the pitch was toe curlingly embarrasing just fucking get on with it.

5 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

Complete arse up of the teamsheets...including the new app which was a total clusterfuck.....so much so that myself and my mate had a great discussion about young Valentine...one of our own etc and "he wont get a game when the new boys are fit etc etc" only to find out it was Flannagan when the sub was made.....and the carry on about the pitch was toe curlingly embarrasing just fucking get on with it.

To be fair they addressed that on FB during the first half I think. But yeah rather confusing. I knew it wasn t Valentine though having watched us in games prior to this one. Call yersel a fan, etc etc :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

To be fair they addressed that on FB during the first half I think. But yeah rather confusing. I knew it wasn t Valentine though having watched us in games prior to this one. Call yersel a fan, etc etc :lol: 

TBF the pair of us are a bit Waldorf and Staedler...ish

They might have fucked up the team sheet, but as soon as the teams walked out, I knew straight away that Flanagan was on the left. He looks nothing like Valentine :lol:

I was close on the attendance. Given as 1415 and I had 1468. 
Decent game, good 3 points. Season starts now. Kick on. Great result for us through at Dumbarton today also. 
I was closer with 1426. Also picked 2-0 and got the first sub right. I'm 53.

4 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
20 minutes ago, Wardy said:
I was close on the attendance. Given as 1415 and I had 1468. 
Decent game, good 3 points. Season starts now. Kick on. Great result for us through at Dumbarton today also. 

I was closer with 1426. Also picked 2-0 and got the first sub right. I'm 53.

Lottery numbers? 

Really disappointed not to take something from that today. We were well on top in the 2nd half and then Raith got the decisive goal. 

We obviously lack a goal threat. If Bomber can work something out to make us more of a threat then we might be just fine. Certainly the keeper and the 2 centre halves are looking solid enough. 

Notice Harry Paton not even in the Ross County squad today...

Archived