• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Scary Bear

Gelling Threadbare Rovers v Stenhousemuir

I'm assuming from the picture of that we German lad with Barry Smith on Facebook, the team are now training at Starks most days now?

Barry actually looks happy in that photo. Good to see.

Will we be in that auld stand or the one behind the goal pals?

We will bring two men and a dug FYI.

This will be my first time seeing us in the flesh this season. Didn't go to any of the friendlies or cup games. Looking forward to getting back to Stark's Park and hopefully we can get a win to get us going. I see Milne and Flanagan got some game time last Saturday, did they look fit? When I seen the squad I thought they were maybe in the squad to make up the numbers. Wouldn't want to rush anyone back but it would seem we're needing as many of these injured players back as quickly as possible. Obviously Vaughan will be out but hopefully Thomson and/or Duggan will be available. 

38 minutes ago, Raithie said:

This will be my first time seeing us in the flesh this season. Didn't go to any of the friendlies or cup games. Looking forward to getting back to Stark's Park and hopefully we can get a win to get us going. I see Milne and Flanagan got some game time last Saturday, did they look fit? When I seen the squad I thought they were maybe in the squad to make up the numbers. Wouldn't want to rush anyone back but it would seem we're needing as many of these injured players back as quickly as possible. Obviously Vaughan will be out but hopefully Thomson and/or Duggan will be available. 

Not really, no. 

Anyone know if there is hospitality and if not whether the Raith Suite will be open pre-game?
Don't think hospitality has been announced for this game so would assume the Raith suite will be open.

Don't think hospitality has been announced for this game so would assume the Raith suite will be open.
There was mention (on Twitter maybe?) that the East Fife game is first for hospitality.

There was mention (on Twitter maybe?) that the East Fife game is first for hospitality.
Aye that rings a bell.

31 minutes ago, Niall Russell said:

This has been on the club website since just after the fixtures were published: http://www.raithrovers.net/hospitality

Aye, no I meant whether the club will confirm that when hospitality is not on, the Raith suite will be open.

Incidentally, just had confirmation from the club that the Raith suite is open and welcomes home and away fans. For away fans and those without a season ticket you:  Buy a ticket at the Main Office ticket window, show it at the Main Gate when you go upstairs to the Raith Suite. When you leave the Raith Suite to go to the South Stand, hand your ticket to the South Stand turnstile operator.

For those that haven't been. cheap as chips, 35ml measures, last orders at 2:55ish! Well worth a visit!

So, we have Thomson, Wright, Duggan and Vaughan on the injury list for this one, assuming no-one else manages to hurt themselves before the match.

11 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Davidson suspended as well.

How could I forget.

Still, 5 out is about par for us so far this season so no need to panic...

15 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Still, 5 out is about par for us so far this season so no need to panic...

The only fit GK has just got his A level results, I'd be panicking pretty soon unless we get a trialist in sharpish.

Any word on our injury list. Expecting Ross, Ferry, Paterson and Halleran to be out injured and Gibbons suspended. Five midfielders! So that leaves Sean Dickson. Hmmm.

Is cook free from suspension?

13 hours ago, beaver1 said:

Any word on our injury list. Expecting Ross, Ferry, Paterson and Halleran to be out injured and Gibbons suspended. Five midfielders! So that leaves Sean Dickson. Hmmm.

Is cook free from suspension?

Maybe we should call this game off and try again when both teams have everyone fit.