Gelling Threadbare Rovers v Stenhousemuir

I'm assuming from the picture of that we German lad with Barry Smith on Facebook, the team are now training at Starks most days now?

Barry actually looks happy in that photo. Good to see.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be my first time seeing us in the flesh this season. Didn't go to any of the friendlies or cup games. Looking forward to getting back to Stark's Park and hopefully we can get a win to get us going. I see Milne and Flanagan got some game time last Saturday, did they look fit? When I seen the squad I thought they were maybe in the squad to make up the numbers. Wouldn't want to rush anyone back but it would seem we're needing as many of these injured players back as quickly as possible. Obviously Vaughan will be out but hopefully Thomson and/or Duggan will be available. 

38 minutes ago, Raithie said:

This will be my first time seeing us in the flesh this season. Didn't go to any of the friendlies or cup games. Looking forward to getting back to Stark's Park and hopefully we can get a win to get us going. I see Milne and Flanagan got some game time last Saturday, did they look fit? When I seen the squad I thought they were maybe in the squad to make up the numbers. Wouldn't want to rush anyone back but it would seem we're needing as many of these injured players back as quickly as possible. Obviously Vaughan will be out but hopefully Thomson and/or Duggan will be available. 

Not really, no. 

31 minutes ago, Niall Russell said:

This has been on the club website since just after the fixtures were published: http://www.raithrovers.net/hospitality

Aye, no I meant whether the club will confirm that when hospitality is not on, the Raith suite will be open.

Incidentally, just had confirmation from the club that the Raith suite is open and welcomes home and away fans. For away fans and those without a season ticket you:  Buy a ticket at the Main Office ticket window, show it at the Main Gate when you go upstairs to the Raith Suite. When you leave the Raith Suite to go to the South Stand, hand your ticket to the South Stand turnstile operator.

For those that haven't been. cheap as chips, 35ml measures, last orders at 2:55ish! Well worth a visit!

15 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Still, 5 out is about par for us so far this season so no need to panic...

The only fit GK has just got his A level results, I'd be panicking pretty soon unless we get a trialist in sharpish.

Any word on our injury list. Expecting Ross, Ferry, Paterson and Halleran to be out injured and Gibbons suspended. Five midfielders! So that leaves Sean Dickson. Hmmm.

Is cook free from suspension?

13 hours ago, beaver1 said:

Any word on our injury list. Expecting Ross, Ferry, Paterson and Halleran to be out injured and Gibbons suspended. Five midfielders! So that leaves Sean Dickson. Hmmm.

Is cook free from suspension?

Maybe we should call this game off and try again when both teams have everyone fit.

Archived