Kibirnie Ladeside v Petershill

peasy23

Too many people reading Tommy Martin's wind up tweets and taking them as gospel. We had more players unavailable yesterday than we have on Wednesday afaik.
Didn't ask where they got info just came up in pub when talking about all this carry on,
Twitter, is famous for its wind ups though lol.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Score?

Ladeside 1-0 Petershill, hard fought game, overhead kick from Ryan Hynes the difference between the teams, Everyone their in plenty time, Peasy plenty possession in 2nd half but no cutting edge, was a decent wee visiting support who spent their money to be fair to them and no anomosity whatsoever which is good to see.

Ladeside 1-0 Petershill, hard fought game, overhead kick from Ryan Hynes the difference between the teams, Everyone their in plenty time, Peasy plenty possession in 2nd half but no cutting edge, was a decent wee visiting support who spent their money to be fair to them and no anomosity whatsoever which is good to see.

We missed a couple of sitters after half time, and did much the same as we did against the Buffs on Saturday and did heehaw in the first half. Could and maybe should have got a point but we need to find our shooting boots, and quickly.

There was never going to be any animosity, we had what we thought were genuine grounds for concern about getting there on time due to the travel restrictions, but as it turned out the council's misinformation obviously caused a lot of folk to take a dive from work as the M8 in the centre of Glasgow was dead at 5.30. It was much busier around Braehead and Hillington.

ETA: pitch was in great nick and good wee set up in the pavilion now.

I hope Peasy are at home on Saturday, I don’t think they could handle another big journey.

Im sure the players will be suffering jet lag after a trip to Ayrshire.

I heard the bus driver phoned ahead and asked what side of the road you drive on in Kilbirnie!!

Archived