Kibirnie Ladeside v Petershill

peasy23

6 minutes ago, MrPeasy said:

What team do you support?

And not knowing each of our players travel plans, I cant really comment, but not as far as i know...

Now about this team of yours???

Pyramid Utd.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im only asking? It’d seem they have at least one regular player unavailable due to a holiday. If there are others I don’t know thus why i’m asking...?

What team do you support?

Plan Ahead around a fixture that clashes with an event and closures that have been known about for weeks Rovers FC

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Lol. I go watch 4 different teams and groundhop but thats not relevant to this thread.

What are those teams?

Why isnt it relevant?  Seem to have an opinion on most things?

As well as being proven to be "economical" with the truth time and time again

What are those teams?

Why isnt it relevant?  Seem to have an opinion on most things?

As well as being proven to be "economical" with the truth time and time again

Care to provide a single example of ‘truth economics’?

Well neither of those clubs are peasy or ladeside so its not!lol.

Im interested in this scenario especially if its because players aren’t available due to the impact it has on the sporting integrity of the overall grade, thus why i’m asking was it actually because they have players away on holiday, if thats absolutely not the case then great, i’ll rest easy.

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Care to provide a single example of ‘truth economics’?
Well neither of those clubs are peasy or ladeside so its not!lol.

Yep... a few (there are others)

Roads are open from 4pm.. they arent (Glasgow city Council website)

Traffic will be "back to normal by 4pm".. it wont be *personal experience over the last week*

Traffic today was "fine".. it wasnt  (according to traffic scotland)

Ps...Why does it matter to you then??  You arent shit stirring by any chance?  or just obsessed?

Strange how I answer your questions, but you are STILL not brave enough to name a single team  :D

Sporting integrity?  Are you Peter Lawell???

Traffic will be "back to normal by 4pm".. it wont be *personal experience over the last week*

Ps...Why does it matter to you then??  You arent shit stirring by any chance?

Strange how I answer your questions, but you are STILL not brave enough to name a single team  [emoji3]

Roads are going to be open, its actually on that website I linked you to on the now deleted thread. You just don’t actually appear smart enough to be able to read it properly?

Also I said the chaos would have ended, not that traffic would be normal, if you’re going to try and be pedantic about what people write at least please be accurate about it. Its clear there will be heavy traffic but as i’ve said repeatedly and I mean repeatedly, (i’ll put it in capitals this time) OF COURSE THERE IS GOING TO BE HEAVY TRAFFIC! But what it won’t be is gridlock for miles and miles.

I drove into Glasgow via the M8 from Paisley at 1145 this morning, cutting off at Shields Road, into the city centre via the bridge at Oswald Street, parking in the Euro car park at Brown Street, encountering absolutely no difficulties in doing so, leaving Glasgow around 3pm to return home, would you like me to send you the parking ticket and photographs i took of the road race, quite easy to distinguish because my bloody thumb obscures part of the pictures. I’d think that your obsession with trying to somehow tell me I didnt do something I actually did blinds you to reason. I don’t normally feel the need to prove things to people on the internet but I get the feeling if I don’t that you might get so excited you’ll burst.

Ive explained why it matters to me, due to the potential impact it has on the sporting integrity of the grade, one of the things that was clear this year was there were to be no more postponements for Ayr races, stag nights or stuff like that so i’m just hoping that this is not the case here. I didnt realise you had to have your permission to post on this thread.

Anyway this is going round in circles, you enjoy your game on Wednesday!

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Roads are going to be open, its actually on that website I linked you to on the now deleted thread. You just don’t actually appear smart enough to be able to read it properly?
Also I said the chaos would have ended, not that traffic would be normal, if you’re going to try and be pedantic about what people write at least please be accurate about it. Its clear there will be heavy traffic but as i’ve said repeatedly and I mean repeatedly, (i’ll put it in capitals this time) OF COURSE THERE IS GOING TO BE HEAVY TRAFFIC! But what it won’t be is gridlock for miles and miles.

I drove into Glasgow via the M8 from Paisley at 1145 this morning, cutting off at Shields Road, into the city centre via the bridge at Oswald Street, parking in the Euro car park at Brown Street, encountering absolutely no difficulties in doing so, leaving Glasgow around 3pm to return home, would you like me to send you the parking ticket and photographs i took of the road race, quite easy to distinguish because my bloody thumb obscures part of the pictures. I’d think that your obsession with trying to somehow tell me I didnt do something I actually did blinds you to reason. I don’t normally feel the need to prove things to people on the internet but I get the feeling if I don’t that you might get so excited you’ll burst.

Ive explained why it matters to me, due to the potential impact it has on the sporting integrity of the grade, one of the things that was clear this year was there were to be no more postponements for Ayr races, stag nights or stuff like that so i’m just hoping that this is not the case here. I didnt realise you had to have your permission to post on this thread.

Looks to me like you didnt understand the difference between roads in Lennoxtown/Torrance and the roads in question

And other posters on the old thread, PLUS traffic scotland said that there was jams today, you just dont seem to want to admit it

You can keep your "sporting integrity of the grade" pish, it makes no sense if you dont follow a team in the grade in question, correct??  

You are a slippery one, prone to mistruths and not brave enough to answer simple questions...

Looks to me like you didnt understand the difference between roads in Lennoxtown/Torrance and the roads in question
And other posters on the old thread, PLUS traffic scotland said that there was jams today, you just dont seem to want to admit it
You can keep your "sporting integrity of the grade" pish, it makes no sense if you dont follow a team in the grade in question, correct??  
You are a slippery one, prone to mistruths and not brave enough to answer simple questions...

Lol

Think the last thread probably was deleted because it descended into a crazy argument about traffic in Glasgow. Here we go again [emoji22]

31 minutes ago, MrPeasy said:

Ps...Why does it matter to you then??  You arent shit stirring by any chance?  or just obsessed?

Strange how I answer your questions, but you are STILL not brave enough to name a single team  :D

Sporting integrity?  Are you Peter Lawell???

Wow. Do you have tickets for the Champions League game on Wednesday. 

Think the last thread probably was deleted because it descended into a crazy argument about traffic in Glasgow. Here we go again [emoji22]
Yep I deleted it as it was just going round and round the same old route .
Did hear the rumours that Wilson was away on hols with others tonight though,

Yep I deleted it as it was just going round and round the same old route .
Did hear the rumours that Wilson was away on hols with others tonight though,
Too many people reading Tommy Martin's wind up tweets and taking them as gospel. We had more players unavailable yesterday than we have on Wednesday afaik.

Archived