St Johnstone v Hibernians, Sunday 12th August 2018

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

My guess is Gordon, spoony and one of Wright or Kennedy will drop out. 

Comrie is a definite for Foster.

Spoony drops out for Liam Craig

One of the centre halves drops out for Scougall (or possibly Macmillan).

1 hour ago, Radford said:

You maybe joke and clearly at Premiership level it is different but I remember listening to Allan Maitland on Radio Scotland several years ago, where he admitted looking at this forum in the lead up to games to try and get a gauge on what the opposition where likely to do.

I could see advantages in checking forums for wee weaknesses identified by people who watch a team every week, or for hints of how to get a slight advantage. E.g. fans saying they always do better when shooting in a certain direction second half or something.

No idea if Hibs will be doing so; but I can't believe that Tommy's been training the players in a 5-5-0 formation all week. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Austinho said:

This is the first Hibs game since January I'm not able to watch anywhere live. Even the wee Faroe diddies had the game live streamed. Not as diddy as St Johnstone it seems.

methode-times-prod-web-bin-b36d01a4-5491-11e8-b178-bc31026aef36.jpg

There's this miraculous thing called pay at the gate. Not like the Hibees to be utter fucking shitebags.

Fucking welts.

12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

There's this miraculous thing called pay at the gate. Not like the Hibees to be utter fucking shitebags.

Fucking welts.

Aye hang on a minute, I'll just fly 34,000km there and back for it right enough. Might be your cup final, but it ain't ours.

2 minutes ago, Austinho said:

Aye hang on a minute, I'll just fly 34,000km there and back for it right enough. Might be your cup final, but it ain't ours.

They rate David Witherspoon and Liam Craig, I don't think they have the best grasp of reality.

13 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

They rate David Witherspoon and Liam Craig, I don't think they have the best grasp of reality.

Our entire fanbase has spent the summer bemoaning having no central midfielders beyond Murray Davidson, and there's a couple who'd happily see a centre half play ahead of them.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Our entire fanbase has spent the summer bemoaning having no central midfielders beyond Murray Davidson, and there's a couple who'd happily see a centre half play ahead of them.

Fair enough. Can't say I pay much attention to the world's blandest club.

30 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

All of a sudden hibs fans think they and their team are a cut above the rest....emoji849.png

We're european superstars these days m8. St Johnstone should just feel privileged to have us as hosts today. Nice wee friendly to prep us up for our proper game on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Fair enough. Can't say I pay much attention to the world's blandest club.

Two minutes before this post you'd come solely onto the thread to speak about us. 

Archived